Lamborghinis racing at Norisring

Status
Not open for further replies.
en partant le char est pas achetable (trop cher pour le 3/4 de la population)

mais en plus il le strip,modifie,et course avec.... ché pas koi dire.

how come lambo still has virtually no actual racing history? what kind of company is this? fuck, get into F1, lemans, NASCAR, something???

Hey M.Lambo used to make tractors, I don't think he meant to race when he built the first lambos. No but seriously that company was bankrupt in the 70 and then it was sold to chrysler...doesnt help and then to Ze volkswagen Ag. Giving that the company started doing GT cars instead of racers in the 60's makes them a young company compare to ferrari. Give them another 10 years i'm sure they'll come up with a proper racer suited for a driver with a gold chain and lots of chest hair.

Wow , je suis bouchebé, c'est tellement bo à voir....Je sais que les lambo se sont embarqué en JGTC mais ils n'ont pas réussi à rivaliser contre les supra, skyline r34, nsx dans la série 500. Ils sont maintenant dans la classe 300, il y a 3 écuries Lamborghini JLOC, ils ne dominent pas encore alors on verra ce que le futur va leur réserver.

0501_052.jpg

LOL they fucking suck, they couldn't dominate supras and skylines? lambos are just pretty fast luxury cars converted to look like supercars.

and ya i know he made tractors, but if he was gonna go try and show up enzo, maybe he should have tried to enter a fuckin race once in a while.

lambos are just pretty fast luxury cars converted to look like supercars.

Luxury car and Lambo dont really go together.
They are not "converted to look like supercars" ..Lambos are the definition of a supercar. The term was pretty much invented by the F40 and Countach. Race cars, no. But Supercar or exotic, yes.

[mrquote userid="26543" username="DeathFromAbove" forum="4" thread="679335" message="7113290" ] lambos are just pretty fast luxury cars converted to look like supercars.

Luxury car and Lambo dont really go together.
They are not "converted to look like supercars" ..Lambos are the definition of a supercar. The term was pretty much invented by the F40 and Countach. Race cars, no. But Supercar or exotic, yes.[/mrquote]

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back