The Rice Before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
À toute les fois qu'il y a des sujets de plus de 3 pages, c'est parce que la chicane à pognée lol.

At least he have the steering.
You're done kid, your mods are on the forum, now your car has been spotted, its gonna get stoled, cut into little pieces and ship right back at the junk yard.
My bad, but you don't own shit.
Happy holidays!

Found on another forum:

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light.
Up pulled a rumbling V8, and no cops in sight.
I will try, I will try, with this little 4 banger.
To beat this damn Magnum, with it's big HEMI motor.
As the light goes to green, and I pull like no joke,
The Magnum erupts in a big cloud of smoke.
"Rev Smasher!, rev Twister!, rev Stroker!, rev Blitzin!."
I yelled to the names of my 4 VTEC Pistons.
Racing ahead, I'm the star of the action,
but I'm in deep ****, when that Magnum gets traction.
I grab second gear and the RPMs sing,
And my mirror is blocked by my shopping cart wing.
I now hear the roar of the big HEMI gaining,
All I can do is keep those 4 pistons straining.
In a second the shockwave hits with a blast,
My chinese stickers go flying, now a thing of the past.
Don't bother with third, cause now it's too late,
Just try to act cool, like you can relate.
Looking up at the tail lights, as they get smaller,
The driver backs off just to give me a holler.
"You can't win em all" he says in a fling
"and you may not win any, in that silly thing!"
I smiled and revved as he pulled out of sight,
With my new mods tomorrow... I'll win the next fight.
Then next night we meet, once again on the road,
My new coffee-can exhaust, blows steam in the cold.
I revved up again, this time sure I would win,
But that damn Magnum, kicked my ass again.

LOL Havn't heard this version.

I have this version to contribute:

Twas the night before christmas, and caught at the light,
Was a domestic V8 and no cops in sight,
I will try, I will try, I will try with this small motor,
To beat this damn Mustang, even with it's big power,
As the light goes green and I take off like no joke,
The Mustang erupts in clouds of tire smoke,
Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzin,
These are the names of my four VTEC pistons,
Racing ahead I'm the Star of the Action,
But I know I'm in trouble when that V8 gets traction,
Grabbing second, I hear the RPM sing,
My mirror is blocked by my Shopping Kart Wing,
I now hear the roar, of that big monster gaining,
All I can do is keep that four-banger straining,
In a second, the shockwave hits with a blast,
And my stickers go flying now, a thing of the past,
Don't bother with third, cause now it's too late,
Just try to act cool, like you can relate,
Looking up at the taillights as they get smaller,
The driver backs off just to give me a holler,
"You can't win them all," he says in fling,
"You may not win any, in that silly thing",
I scowled and revved and let out a sigh,
And did my trademark high-speed ricer fly-by

lol j'ai acheter l'accord pour le moteur. sacrée jeune de nos jour. a 2000$ avec la propreté de toute l'engine bay j'avais vraiment rien a perdre. les jdm vendent de la merde le 3 quart du temps.

get owned ? j'espere tu veux rire.

le seul hick du moteur jusqu'a date est sa minime consomaiton d'huile mes golden eagle devrais regler sa d'ici l'été prochain alors ya aucun probleme a verser quelque painte d'ici la.

merci. a la prochaine

le seul hick du moteur jusqu'a date est sa minime consomaiton d'huile mes golden eagle devrais regler sa d'ici l'été prochain alors ya aucun probleme a verser quelque painte d'ici la.

merci. a la prochaine

au moin le derriere de ton char rouillera pas...tjr bien huiler

[mrquote userid="56437" username="Mystification" forum="4" thread="683555" message="7156084" ] le seul hick du moteur jusqu'a date est sa minime consomaiton d'huile mes golden eagle devrais regler sa d'ici l'été prochain alors ya aucun probleme a verser quelque painte d'ici la.

merci. a la prochaine

au moin le derriere de ton char rouillera pas...tjr bien huiler[/mrquote]Ouin ta raison son bumper vas jamais rouiller....doh

[mrquote userid="56437" username="Mystification" forum="4" thread="683555" message="7156084" ] le seul hick du moteur jusqu'a date est sa minime consomaiton d'huile mes golden eagle devrais regler sa d'ici l'été prochain alors ya aucun probleme a verser quelque painte d'ici la.

merci. a la prochaine

au moin le derriere de ton char rouillera pas...tjr bien huiler[/mrquote]

justement ya aucune puff. et aucune huile picoter. malgrer sque tu peu bien penser.
le char est quand meme vidange mes les aile on pas de rouille et il est quand meme potable pour qqun qui a quelque semaine a perdre pour le remettre en ordre. moi je men fou javais ma civic deja drette

tu veux faire sa ou ? autoroute pour que jte laisse une chance avec ta bmw ? un roll sa te va ? a partir de 200 ? de 50 ? de 100 ?

jte souhaite davoir dla top pcq jle vois vite en sacrament lcompteur dans lvide.

Mon ami a une camaro 572 pouces cubes, gaz de rue, no spray

ça te tente tu de faire un roll avec lui cet été ? On va voir si ca tire ton affaire !

edit: new signature

Damn u guys are MEAN lol......i posted on the first page before christmas....^WTF happenned here on this thread???

Yo Mystification écoute pas le monde qui niaise ton char...come on...tout le monde le sait la puissance d'un H22 bien monté. J'ai vue de mes propres yeux un h22 STOCK DÉTRUIRE une Ferrari Enzo dans la ruelle derrière chez nous!

Oh en passant j'oublie, je vie dans un 1 1/2 mais grâce à des investissements intélligent j'ai réussi à acheter une Lambo Murcielago pour ma fête, voudrais-tu voir si ton h22 super monté de la mort peu me depasser? J'ai aussi un bon ami à moi, Lewis.....Hamilton de sont nom...lui il a pas un h22 monté, ya juste une merdique F1 McLaren...mais je crois que tu pourrais le battre lui.

Si tu veux j'ai aussi un ami, Ken Block, tu peux t'essayer contre lui dans le dirt, c'est sûr que tu le bas...sa STi c'est dl'a marde comparé à ton h22

HAHAHA...ben non..la seul voiture ki a une chance c Bugatti...jen ai un devant mon appart...tu vx te essayer mysterious-fiction.

Bugatti? de quoi tu parles? Une Bugatti n,a pas de chance contre un h22...Je crois qu'il y a que une seul solution: il faut qu'on appelle l'équipe de Myth Buster pour voir si un Bugatti a une chance contre le h22 de Mystico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back