need battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron_cannibal

i know i may come off as a cheap ass, but my g/f needs a battery for her '99 geo metro. the battery wont keep a charge, but the alternator is fine. I dont feel like paying 100$ for a new one since i payed 200 for the car, lol. does anyone have a battery laying around that is in somewhat decent condition for like 20-40$?

See you later tonight lol
we can work something out where I get exclusive rights to buy the car off of her when its time is done :)

jai une batterie de civic je sais pas si sa peut fitter mais jte ferais sa a 40 a la rouler 6 mois et jai scraper le char

so i can't find a used one in the right size for my g/f's car. where is the cheapest place to buy a new battery? i've also heard you can buy refurbished batteries, anyone know where?

If she's cute, she won't have trouble flagging down a guy to give her a boost everytime she wants to start it up. :)

lol. she is quite cute. last thing i need is some dirt bag in a rape van pulling up to offer help. so no onw knows the cheapest place to get a battery?

no, but if you shoot me the adress, can boost her with my chevy panel van..........................

lol
Seriously, any scrap yard will have them.. I can guarantee that Morin in ile bizard has some, but every scrap yard has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back