MTL's top tattoo artists ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtldeals

imo Randy at Kustom Kulture is one of the better artists MTL has to offer.

im looking for another artist who can compete with him for a bigger custom job,
alot people on this board have tattoos, but not all post pics.

that being said, where have you gone to get tattood and were you happy ?
does your artist have a portfolio ? website ?

Thanks in advance

Tattoo Tommy on St. Charles. A friend of mine, have gone to him for years. Have referred him a bunch of times, all with great results. Great pricing and a great guy too. Don't know about a website, but you can def drop by his shop to see his work (tons), he's always willing to spend some time and brainstorm. He did a backpiece for me as well as my arms (not colored) and have not been happier :)

tattoo PSC is best in whole of mtl it's reputation is known outside quebec and even in the states. If u go here get DAVID CUMMINGS, he's up there in the business and prolly in the top 5 in Canada.

Tattoomania is pretty well known also in the MTL scene. Pierre is the man to go too if he's still working there.
Tattoo Cynic is also good for really detailed ink. unfortunatly i forgot his name.
Slick's tattoo also does some sick ink.

But if anything I choose PSC tattoo b4 anyone they are THE best. and don't be surprised for the long queue line.

EDIt: FUCK ADRENALINE!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT U!

tattoo PSC is best in whole of mtl it's reputation is known outside quebec and even in the states. If u go here get DAVID CUMMINGS, he's up there in the business and prolly in the top 5 in Canada.

Tattoomania is pretty well known also in the MTL scene. Pierre is the man to go too if he's still working there.
Tattoo Cynic is also good for really detailed ink. unfortunatly i forgot his name.

But if anything I choose PSC tattoo b4 anyone they are THE best. and don't be surprised for the long queue line.

EDIt: **** ADRENALINE!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT U!

dave cummings in pointe st-charles and tattomania are the best ones in mtl.

EDIt: **** ADRENALINE!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT U!

this Tattoo PSC on Centre street corner of Jardins i got my work done there

:EDIT: good luck trying to get an appointment with him tho there is a long waiting list

go see Mel at www.sincitymtl.com She does all my tats

Insane!

but be prepared to wait a while..

19965_282073352134_501357134_3475986_7052893_n.jpg

19965_282076607134_501357134_3475997_7331034_n.jpg

Saw work of Melissa's from Sincity she did a portrait of my buddies mom on his back it turned out incredible, But when I Went to Sincity to get my first Tat when they were still in ileperrot I went to get my grandmothers initials on my inner left wrist - worst experience I've ever had, I had some dude do my tat, Very bad at doing lines they weren't straight and they were really broken up. He was very shakey when doing the tat as if he was afraid or something.

He also told me not to use anything oil based on my tat when I'd moisturize it... Isn't Vaseline Oil Based? I thought that's what everyone puts on their tats? Anyhow After about 2-3 days the ink literally started to come out, ****ing tat is completely Ruined and it really killed my experience with tats, I'd like to get more but I'm afraid it'll be another **** up.

I have a question if anyone would know - Do tattoo Artists re-do other artists work? Or maybe I could just get a complete coverup?

The tattoo was decent for the first 1-2 days but after that it's just looked ****ing stupid.

i got work done by melissa at sincity too. very skilled artist even though she's only been tattooing for a few years. she specialzes in realism and pin ups. really nice lines and crazy detail. really nice girl and i had a great experience there.

another good thing about sincity is their "tuff man deal". basically, i believe it's supposed to be $600 for as long as you can last in one day. Mine took just about 8 hours and she charged $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back