Official UFC Thread

Completely outclassed Brown. He got a few good hit in and just kept at it and left no room for Brown to recuperate.

Is it just me or does it seem like frankie Edgar shrinks in size almost every fight. Aldo looks massive compared to him. Looks like frankie could easily go down a weight class and fight cruz.

am i the only one to feel like frankie was holding back on his shots??? from the look of it it seems like almost if not all of his shots was thrown at 50%ish power

aldo was very good and technical , stuffed all the takedown like frankie was a child. on some shots he dodged frankie like holly was dodging ronda lol.

it makes boring fight but technically it was very good

am i the only one to feel like frankie was holding back on his shots??? from the look of it it seems like almost if not all of his shots was thrown at 50%ish power

Had issues committing 100% knowing if something went wrong he would end up with a Aldo fist in the face and see stars. My opinion anyway.

Was a boring fight.

Man les commentaires dans le chatbox de mon streaming sont pissant hahaha

silva bout to be a fuckin frisbee
did silva compete in the nathans hot dog eating championship?
lmao look at that muffin top
CORMIER GONNA THROW DIS NIGGA LIKE A JAVELIN

I'm not a fan of Silva but not many fighters could take on a fight like that with 2 days notice... But he was out-conditionned out there for sure.

Neeeeeeeeeeext.

Back