Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

Belle boîte de fibre qui fit bien !
su5e8umu.jpg

Can't find the dashcam video thread, here is one i got yesterday on Tasherau.... check the white SUV to my right, holy cow that was close, make sure u have sound on

Saw a purple plasti-dipped civic with a ti-coune slammed+camber+stretched tires setup and white rims yesterday.

Girl was driving..

I assumed her boyfriend was the ti-coune that put her in this position.. Didn't have time to take pictures but I'm pretty sure I saw a video of this car here.. (Before being dipped)

Saw a purple plasti-dipped civic with a ti-coune slammed+camber+stretched tires setup and white rims yesterday.

Girl was driving..

I assumed her boyfriend was the ti-coune that put her in this position.. Didn't have time to take pictures but I'm pretty sure I saw a video of this car here.. (Before being dipped)

I assume it wasn't on par with this clean ass EK?
002-39.jpg

I Trully just don't get how the owners of these cars think they look nice...like wtf is there brain legit messed up? Like I don't get it what do they see In comparison to what we see is it a case in which I see blue in my eyes but to you it's red but we both call it blue ? Like Dafuk are they looking at ?

Girl was driving..

10256912_10203537454747409_7417253631990077977_n.jpg

Saint-Hubert local lol

Back