Article: message for everyone who is not smart enough to drive a toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAH très bon et c'est exactement ce que je me dis.....Toute cette histoire c'est parce que le monde ne savent pas maîtriser leur véhicule dès qu'ils sortent des conditions de conduite parfaites

Wow, and he didn't even use the brakes?

What's nootral? Never heard of it.

Do you have to push the power button with your middle finger or will it still work if you use your index finger?

Hahahaha, merci Rookie_One ! Ton Corolla 4wd ca marche-tu encore ?

oui pis non, il manque un driveshaft pis du fillage :p

Exactement ma pensé.....lol

Pis ya même une tite madame a qqpart sul net qui explique son expérience troublante de pédale coincé et qu'elle ne savait même pas que c'était possible pouvoir roulé à 150km/h... hahaha

Ce message est seulement destiné pour les États Unis où le quotient intellectuel est le plus bas de toute la planète. Si je ne m'abuse, pas mal tout les incidents se sont passés chez nous voisin du sud. :D

Hahahahaha je pense je vais mettre un ordi avec le vidéo en repeat sur mon comptoir à job

:bigup:

ben non voyont en etat de panique cest ben mieu d'envoyer un fax a la nasa pour savoir quoi faire

les fax c'est pas fiable... S.O.S en morse à travers ton walkie-talkie Fisher-Price avec les bouts et pitons orange FTW.

*tu**tu**tu* à l'auteur de ce vidéo!!!

Quand est-ce qu'on va se sortir de cet état de paranoïa et stupidité collective qui fait rien que nous gruger nos $$$...

J'aimerais mieux apeller le 911, braîller au répartiteur et ensuite m'accoter dans le cul d'un Police Interceptor. Ca c'est logique et brillant. Ah bon. Ca déjà été fait? Sorry!

Amazing vid!

this is exactly what i tell ppl and they reply with dumb answers......y are people in this world so f-ing stupid this guy is funny and so right

Exactement ma pensé.....lol

Pis ya même une tite madame a qqpart sul net qui explique son expérience troublante de pédale coincé et qu'elle ne savait même pas que c'était possible pouvoir roulé à 150km/h... hahaha

Oh my, c'est tristre! :run:

Directement de toyota:

What if you experience a sticking accelerator pedal while driving?
Each circumstance may vary, and drivers must use their best judgment, but Toyota recommends taking the following actions:
• If you need to stop immediately, the vehicle can be controlled by stepping on the brake pedal with both feet using firm and steady pressure. Do not pump the brake pedal as it will deplete the vacuum utilized for the power brake assist.
• Shift the transmission gear selector to the Neutral (N) position and use the brakes to make a controlled stop at the side of the road and turn off the engine.
• If unable to put the vehicle in Neutral, turn the engine OFF. This will not cause loss of steering or braking control, but the power assist to these systems will be lost.
o If the vehicle is equipped with an Engine Start/Stop button, firmly and steadily push the button for at least three seconds to turn off the engine. Do NOT tap the Engine Start/Stop button.
o If the vehicle is equipped with a conventional key-ignition, turn the ignition key to the ACC position to turn off the engine. Do NOT remove the key from the ignition as this will lock the steering wheel.

YES, this guy is amazing and has voiced what many of us thought.

I would love to start a series of rants like this about driving in Montreal.

The last bubble comment made me laugh, "40 f-bombs/gallon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back