Work Meister S1 on 997 Porsche

wow i dont get how people freak out about a STOCK porsche on aftermarket wheels
im not saying the rx-8 looks better (although it rocks the wheels better) but why over glorify something any of you could walk to the closest porsche dealership to see?

Aftermarket wheels that suit a 997 this well isn't something I see everyday... :dunno:

Quand j'ai vu la Porsche, j'ai commencé à me branler. Plus je downscrollais sur les photos de Porsche, plus j'étais dur. Puis, j'ai vu la Mazda et perdu mon érection...

One thing I don't like about Porsches is that you don't need any know how or style to mod it. You just need a fat wallet.

The guy who owns the 911 just went to a shop, put his platinum credit card down and said "install wheels and an exhaust".

The guy who owns RX8 actually did some research on fitment.

la porsche est belle ...

les roule sont belle ...

le melange des 2 est a chier

la rx8 est completement genial

One thing I don't like about Porsches is that you don't need any know how or style to mod it. You just need a fat wallet.

The guy who owns the 911 just went to a shop, put his platinum credit card down and said "install wheels and an exhaust".

No offense,

thats the thing I hate about people who give hate about high value cars...I have a lot of respect for people in the tuning scene...but just because a guy have a Porsche doesn't mean he know nothing about cars! Maybe he's freaking car guru...or maybe not.

Just because he drive a high value cars doesn't mean he's a total idiot who just know how to use money...the guy in the rx8 could have a fat wallet but hate high value cars...and he just went to the local wheels shop and drop his Black Visa card (lol)...

Anyway...I didn't meant to attack you, just that I dont like when people see high value cars driver as car newbies.

You sound like the biggest idiot when you post stuff like this, seriously.

And no, you don't need just a fat wallet to mod a Porsche... you also need a sense of style and know how.

Oh and Logic... I went on 6speedonline.com and found the original post.

Here's a list of the mods done on the car:

GT3 Front and Rear bumpers.
GT3RS Wing.
Techart CF mirror covers.
smoked tails.
clear markers.
8000k HID's.
3000k fogs
VentureShield Clear Bra.
GT3RS steering wheel.
Alcantara dashboard.
Piano Black Console.
Tequipment roll bar.
JIC CROSS coilovers.
Lambo Yellow Brakes.
AfterHours mufflers center-exit.
Borla headers.
BMC air filter.

This guy clearly didn't go to a shop, drop his platinum card down and say, "install wheels and exhaust"

kthanxbye

No offense,

thats the thing I hate about people who give hate about high value cars...I have a lot of respect for people in the tuning scene...but just because a guy have a Porsche doesn't mean he know nothing about cars! Maybe he's freaking car guru...or maybe not.

Just because he drive a high value cars doesn't mean he's a total idiot who just know how to use money...the guy in the rx8 could have a fat wallet but hate high value cars...and he just went to the local wheels shop and drop his Black Visa card (lol)...

Anyway...I didn't meant to attack you, just that I dont like when people see high value cars driver as car newbies.

No wheel shop would give that kind of fitment on a car. lol

Oh and Logic... I went on 6speedonline.com and found the original post.

Here's a list of the mods done on the car:

GT3 Front and Rear bumpers.
GT3RS Wing.
Techart CF mirror covers.
smoked tails.
clear markers.
8000k HID's.
3000k fogs
VentureShield Clear Bra.
GT3RS steering wheel.
Alcantara dashboard.
Piano Black Console.
Tequipment roll bar.
JIC CROSS coilovers.
Lambo Yellow Brakes.
AfterHours mufflers center-exit.
Borla headers.
BMC air filter.

This guy clearly didn't go to a shop, drop his platinum card down and say, "install wheels and exhaust"

kthanxbye

I'm sorry, I thought it was a real GT3, not just a poser.

Nothing on that list of mods means anything to me, it's all stuff that, if put on a Civic, would be called rice. HID kit, steering wheel, seats, roll bar, muffler, wheels, air filter, clear bra.... come on dude. The only thing on that car I wasn't expecting was JIC coilovers and the fact that it's not a real GT3.

Nothing on that list of mods means anything to me, it's all stuff that, if put on a Civic, would be called rice. HID kit, steering wheel, seats, roll bar, muffler, wheels, air filter, clear bra.... come on dude. The only thing on that car I wasn't expecting was JIC coilovers and the fact that it's not a real GT3.

Funny you say that...

looks like this guy has good taste and style after all!

He fooled logik23 into thinking this was a real GT3!! :bigup:

Funny you say that...

looks like this guy has good taste and style after all!

He fooled logik23 into thinking this was a real GT3!! :bigup:

How is that style? lol If someone put an Si badge and wheels on their DX Civic, would people say it was style?

lol Porsche been compared to rx8..is this a joke

No one is comparing the cars, we are comparing the wheel fitment and the style of the wheels on the different cars.

This is so funny and so sad at the same time.

Obviously, nobody with a "fat wallet" (if that's what you want to call it) would have said anything remotely close to what logik23 said. Honestly, it really seems like it's not so much hate toward the Porsche than it is jealousy.

And if you truly prefer the look of the RX-8 on those wheels as opposed to the Porsche... you need to be in a mental institution. Plain and simple lol.

I havent bashed in a long time so i might be rusty be here goes.

Lets go through the list of mods:
HID kit: its just a bulb change far from rice but probably the riciest thing on there.
Steering wheel: OEM 997 is fugly so he bought a $3000 GT3RS steering wheel. Really rice your right.
Seats are OEM option....
Roll bar: i am pretty sure this car like most other modified porsches sees track duty where harness mount points are enforced.
Muffler/intake: Really? Do i really need to start to explain how much HP a muffler + intake will give on a 997TT vs a civic?
Clear Bra: $300 VS $1300 repaint....No brainer

the ONLY crappy part of the car IS the JIC coilovers. Those (like all proper porsches) should of been Bilstein PSS9 which i do speak from a friend who has them on his porsche and they are absolutely brilliant!

How is that style? lol If someone put an Si badge and wheels on their DX Civic, would people say it was style?

its badgeless on the back end. Once again you look dumb.

Seriously that RX8 doesnt even have front sidemarkers. Put it back to OEM WITH the wing on and it would look MUCH nicer than that BS look it has going. Even the wheel nuts. Blue? Are you kidding me? At least if ur gonna put chrome and white together add some gold nuts to it.

Reactions: MTV

Where you expecting the guy to show up with a K20 swap ? lol

Reactions: MTV
Where you expecting the guy to show up with a K20 swap ? lol

lolll Now that would have been awesome. Useless, but awesome.

lol im sure you'd fit right in at a porsche enthusiast convention with those great words of wisdom

I would assume there would be a lot of older Porsches, I'd stick to that group of people.

This is so funny and so sad at the same time.

Obviously, nobody with a "fat wallet" (if that's what you want to call it) would have said anything remotely close to what logik23 said. Honestly, it really seems like it's not so much hate toward the Porsche than it is jealousy.

And if you truly prefer the look of the RX-8 on those wheels as opposed to the Porsche... you need to be in a mental institution. Plain and simple lol.

I never said I liked the RX8 over the Porsche, I said the wheel fitment was better on the RX8. I would take the 911 a million times over the RX8. I'm not stupid.

And I'm not jealous, all I'm trying to say is that anytime anyone puts wheels on a Porsche, everyone wets their panties like it was something incredible.

I havent bashed in a long time so i might be rusty be here goes.

Lets go through the list of mods:
HID kit: its just a bulb change far from rice but probably the riciest thing on there.
Steering wheel: OEM 997 is fugly so he bought a $3000 GT3RS steering wheel. Really rice your right.
Seats are OEM option....
Roll bar: i am pretty sure this car like most other modified porsches sees track duty where harness mount points are enforced.
Muffler/intake: Really? Do i really need to start to explain how much HP a muffler + intake will give on a 997TT vs a civic?
Clear Bra: $300 VS $1300 repaint....No brainer

the ONLY crappy part of the car IS the JIC coilovers. Those (like all proper porsches) should of been Bilstein PSS9 which i do speak from a friend who has them on his porsche and they are absolutely brilliant!

its badgeless on the back end. Once again you look dumb.

Seriously that RX8 doesnt even have front sidemarkers. Put it back to OEM WITH the wing on and it would look MUCH nicer than that BS look it has going. Even the wheel nuts. Blue? Are you kidding me? At least if ur gonna put chrome and white together add some gold nuts to it.

I never said the 911 was rice, I said if someone put the same mods on their civic, people would call it rice.

I'm sure exhaust/intake adds a lot of power on a 997TT, but this is not a Turbo. It's an S at best.

As for the mods, a clearbra is not a mod, factory seats are not a mod, putting 8000k bulbs to replace OEM HIDs makes your headlights shittier, according to you he has shitty coilovers, but a 3000$ steering wheel....... Now I'm not calling it rice........but........

Back