Work Meister S1 on 997 Porsche

One thing I don't like about Porsches is that you don't need any know how or style to mod it. You just need a fat wallet.

The guy who owns the 911 just went to a shop, put his platinum credit card down and said "install wheels and an exhaust".

The guy who owns RX8 actually did some research on fitment.

I think it would be the exact opposite.

Porsche owners are some of the most knowledgeable group of guys when it comes to modding cars. A rich guy who knows nothing about cars would not put in the effort to mod his car like this.

Picture011.jpg

3591772842_5afab6cd4d_b.jpg

it depends on what kind of car interests you

show me a porsche with wheels, suspension, and a bunch of money dumped into but it looks like it came out of the dealer like that, i'll yawn

show me a custom audi r8 twin turbo that someone posted before and ill say wow

even if you show me a VW slammed with different wheels, maybe some custom work done like headliner, badgeless, whatever, it'll wow me too and i can say the guy put his own personal taste into the car as opposed to like logik said, open up his wallet and put whatever the internet said to put on his car (not saying thats what the porsche guy did, but the average guy with any luxury car doesn't tend to CUSTOMIZE it)

JDM wheels on a EURO! (Just poking)

Looks better on the JDM M3 IMO (Poking again)

Now seriously, they look like the car came out of the factory with those shoes, fitment and looks are good.

even if you show me a VW slammed with different wheels, maybe some custom work done like headliner, badgeless, whatever, it'll wow me too

it IS slammed (proportionally) it IS different wheels, and to get to your point it IS badgeless with custom bumper (hence the gt3 theme) and the interior IS custom (without getting too tacky) dash and console

so it does wow you, now admit it

pour les roue moi je suis partissent surtout pour les GT3/GT2 /Turbo des fixation central ca donne un super look en plus alléger la roue mais celle sur la photo sont super belle je les échange contre les mienne demain

Back