New Project

yeah and the fornt lip will loog tight there !!! your ride will look like mine used to ! 20mm in the back looks soooo good

Congrats on the Silverstone sexiness!

amazing progress already, Drew, I like your modding sense!

Glad the 2.0L Golf GL found its way to you, couldn't have asked for a better owner/enthusiast. He was your stepping stone to your Silverstone (har har..)

Pics from when I remember owning that little scamp..
golf_7.jpg

golf_8.jpg

*tu*

I found a pretty simple solution to the shitty soft touch in the mk4, on my last car i stripped most of the trim and just painted it black, but I had an easier idea this tme around. I used basic 2mil vinyl, 3mil would probably be easier to work with. Here's the result (still have to do the radio cage, that requires more work)

IMG_0482.jpg

Where do you buy this type of vinyl , i really like the result :bigup:

Last edited:
I found a pretty simple solution to the shitty soft touch in the mk4, on my last car i stripped most of the trim and just painted it black, but I had an easier idea this tme around. I used basic 2mil vinyl, 3mil would probably be easier to work with. Here's the result (still have to do the radio cage, that requires more work)

Where do you by this type of vinyl , i really like the result :bigup:

I think you can buy vinyl at Omer de Serres, but I got mine from a vinyl supply place. it's called ND graphics ND GRAPHICS
I also got really lucky, i already had this vinyl from something else and the color was almost a perfect match to the exterior.

I've neglected this thread all summer!

I've got a few updates since last time I posted.

Front 20th Lip is now on.
AFE Intake was installed
Car is now chipped Unitronic Stage 2
Forge 007 DV installed in car
I have a 42 Draft Designs exhaust to go in as soon as I find the time. Turboback of course.

Looks really clean man *tu* I guess u changed ur shift knob by now but if not i have a clean one for ya.

Btw how do you like the V1's? If i keep my mk4 i wanna put those on after the winter

I've been know to drive to school on days when I only have one class, so it's around Concordia sometimes.

Shift boot has been fixed since the pics.

Will try and get some pics once the exhaust is installed, I've just been too busy to get it done!

Back