I'd like to see insane SF Subaru Foresters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GD 427

Section Moderator
Any one has any pics?

at_forester_school.jpg

forester2017.jpg

foresterrota.jpg

Only pics I found aren't SF's... still, if you have any pics of any nice forester post 'em please!

mattblack.jpg

foresterwithnewscoop.jpg

P1010895.jpg

JuStDaVe200601271352journalfile5.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

Makes me want to mod my sf.... Tho im hesitating a lot because stock, never will a cop bug you!

C'est bien des Rotas..... Moi le miens c sur que je le swap complet STI, j'adore les SF dropper. C'est un daily parfait, utile et performant. Moi je les trouves vraiment beau.. pas stock comme le mien mais unicouleur et dropper.... vraiment cool

Makes me want to mod my sf.... Tho im hesitating a lot because stock, never will a cop bug you!

Firstly, don't let the cops stop you from being a car enthusiast.

Secondly, make sure your mods are legal and you won't have any problems.

2010-subaru-forester-with-green-roof-option_100179689_l.jpg

I actually like the 2010 line that looks smoother and apparently is one of the most fuel efficient small SUVs out there (except the hybrids). I'm seriously considering one for next year

2010-subaru-forester-with-green-roof-option_100179689_l.jpg

I actually like the 2010 line that looks smoother and apparently is one of the most fuel efficient small SUVs out there (except the hybrids). I'm seriously considering one for next year

Tried it out last year, and thought long and hard about it. 2.5 NA felt seriously under powered. Like really dead, and I was coming from a big assed 2005 Legacy wagon 2.5i. The XT was auto only (ya...good job Subaru), so in the end I went with an 04 XT...

IMG_4791_s.jpg

IMG_4809_s.jpg

^^ ah nice!*tu* C'est sur que si j'pouvais en trouver un "SG" xt j'aimerais ça mais j'suis low budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back