Cohiba Behike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim E36

Legacy Member
cohiba-sublimes-extra-habanos-collection-detail.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/03/25/cuba.cohiba.behike.cigar/

where you took the picture ? Is there any wallpapers cause I've never found one bigger than x1080

and what are they talking about (3 sizes between 30 and 40 euros) Aren't they 440$ each in boxes of 40?

Those aren't Cuban cigars, they are from the Dominican Republic and as nice as their workmanship is they will never taste or smell like Cubans !

I just looked it up, according to wiki,

Cohíba is a brand for two kinds of premium cigar, one produced in Cuba for Habanos S.A., the Cuban state-owned tobacco company, and the other produced in the Dominican Republic

The article said these ones are being produced by Habanos S.A. As I re-read it i found my answer.

The U.S. economic trade embargo against Cuba means that Cohiba Behikes will not officially be exported to or officially be on sale in the U.S..

You sir, are wrong.

^^^
LoL ... it will cost you to make up for your less than accurate information iron_cannibal ! you are referring to the first photo, I on the other hand was commenting on the second.

You see the black gold band around those cigars and the creme coat shine on those bands, it is deliberately added to distinguish them as Dominicans as well you see some them cellophane wrapped which any true cigar aficionado will know instantly they aren't Cuban handmade.

The battle for the brand names has been going on since 1959 when Fidel won the revolution and the family of those brand names took off into exile in the Dominican or Florida Keys with their seeds. Castro said the brand names of those factories belong to Cuba while those rich filthy families said otherwise and this is why my friends the same brand in produce in both Cuba and "elsewhere" while the series name may change ...sounds confusing ?, you should be because it is the battle for international market shares to the uninitiated !

Whats that I see there ?, a couple sticks of Zino Davidoffs, Cohiba Singlos, can't make out the other brown paper bands ...Mont-Cristos ? ...too bad is all Dominican smokes ...LoL

montecristo robusto 06 and the one where the thing is blurry are linos tubos

these arent cuban but they are still pretty good cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back