Nissan 300zx TT LHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-uL8r

Shop Representative
Just got the 99jspec bumper..washed it and took pictures

Will be lowered more once the rear fenders are rolled.

newz.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

hey marwan,
man honestly I dont even remember how much I lowered lol because when I was lowering it I kept checking by putting the wheel on and off..but soon Ill need to do just a tad bit more so Ill let you know!

it looks great and i wouldnt go any lower or the wheels will look sunken, keep it the way it is!

it looks great and i wouldnt go any lower or the wheels will look sunken, keep it the way it is!

Thanks..I just want to see the difference of look and difference in ride (just 1/2"). I doubt Ill keep it that way because of our beautiful roads.

3000GT-96 you know what ?

f@ck you !!!! and i hate you !!!!!!!!!:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

dammnnnn it !!! looooooook soo perfectt!!!!

just 2night , i m like : wellll yes i like z32 but i cant live whit out bmw , butttt cuz of youuuuuuu I CANT LIVE WHIT OUT Z32 TO!!!!

NOW i need to get z32 and e39 same time :run::run::run:

btw : can you put link for big resolution pic . wanna put on my desktop .

tnks :):bigup:

yep guys its TT says in the title

yep..it is a TT:)

3000GT-96 you know what ?

f@ck you !!!! and i hate you !!!!!!!!!:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

dammnnnn it !!! looooooook soo perfectt!!!!

just 2night , i m like : wellll yes i like z32 but i cant live whit out bmw , butttt cuz of youuuuuuu I CANT LIVE WHIT OUT Z32 TO!!!!

NOW i need to get z32 and e39 same time :run::run::run:

btw : can you put link for big resolution pic . wanna put on my desktop .

tnks :):bigup:

lolll thanks for the compliment lol

your actually the 2nd guy telling me that..a week or so ago I was on the 40E and this guy in an Audi followed me to Henri.B exit and said the same thing lol that because of me hes going to get on kijiji and look for 1, he used to have 1 and then sold it..we did a couple of pulls together..was a nice guy!

as for the picture..PM ur email addy and Ill send you :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back