Article: Jon Olsson's Lamborghini LP670-4 SV

Status
Not open for further replies.
found some better pics

0410olsson2.jpg

0410olsson3.jpg

it looks better in those pics, but not really digging the vinyl scheme

If you make good money..why not spend on it shit you like? I'd be changing cars every couple months.

I haven't had the same car for longer than a year since 2005. And unless it's a vintage or project..I never will.

Fuck old shitty cars.

Actually found a video of the car

FCK does it ever sound good!! sooo jealous

[ame="http://vimeo.com/10536960"]http://vimeo.com/10536960[/ame]

A few weeks ago I was in Toronto and I'm walking downtown and this Gallardo drives by and it was filthy and had burned out tail lights and dents in the front. Wow, that guy is soooo cool for driving his car.

:rolleyes:

Not as cool as storing a 18yo nissan..

;)

savoir que jai les moyens d'en acheter un autre char de meme f*ck la couleur mets un rack dessus pour trainer mon stock pi that its. quand tu chauffe tu le vois pas ton char il va bin pi cest toute

pi ceux qui sont dehors dit nimporte quoi sur mon char moi jva en acheter un autre a fin de lHiver

Jon is the man!

Don't know what's up with that half-assed vinyl job tho...

I command the guy for having the guts to drive his SV during winter. Cars are meant to be driven, not sit around in a fkn garage.

Kinda makes me think of that guy who went on Top Gear with his brand new Maseratti MC-12 and he's driving it like 300km in the winter to meet up with the guys, stone chips and broken bumper and all.

much respect to the owners of these cars that actually drive tthem!

My feelings exactly...Cars are made to be driven.

If you make good money..why not spend on it shit you like? I'd be changing cars every couple months.

I haven't had the same car for longer than a year since 2005. And unless it's a vintage or project..I never will.

Fuck old shitty cars.

+1 :bigup:

I actually think it looks pretty cool.. minus his logo on the hood, I like the matt black and orange highlights.. I woulda left the A-pillars black though.

Jon est rendu commandité par Lambo.. mais il doit sûrement quand même payer une bonne partie du char. C'est une pub pour eux. Pis non il la conduit pas dans neige toute l'hiver:

Premièrement il passe une bonne partie de l'hiver à voyager partout dans le monde pour skier. Deuxièmement, il est Suédois mais il vit à Monaco. C'est baller en esti à mon avis!! La Lambo avec les vinyls pis la boîte à skis c'est pour le show, oui il la roule, mais j'peux vous garantir qu'il y a pas des tonnes de km dessus.

PS: Les vinyls c'est souvent pour les événements. En ce moment et pour 2 semaines, il organise les JOSS (Jon Olsson Super Sessions) en Suède. Il reçoit les meilleurs freeskiers au monde, il les loge, nourrit, fait tripper pour 2 semaines, pis ça leur coûte pas une cenne. Juste pour donner un exemple, tous les participants ont été accueilli à l'aréoport et transporter en hélico vers le site de l'événement.

Jon Olsson = BALLLLLLIN' !!!!

Ouin j'tripais sur son ancienne noir mat au complet.....mais la nouvelle avec le orange ouark c'est vraiment pas beau! Quoi que sur les photos suivantes que l'autre gars a mis, elle a l'air moins laide un peu!

Pis j'aurais lcash moi too j'mettrais un rack la dsus pis roulerais avec en hiver! :)

In the last few pictures, it actually looks pretty good.

If I had the money, I couldn't care less about driving cars like this on our shitty roads if I was leasing em :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back