Need Help in Getting Back at Someone. (UPDATE + Resolution + VIDEO p.8)

Fernandaholic

Hey guys, so my GF lost her phone while we were out on Monday. Today, she gets an email on youtube about her phone that reads as follows:

lost cell phone?
1. Who are you? just a guy who bought your lost phone from a guy I know who found it in Lasalle I think... I paid 12 $ for it...

2. Are we friends? not yet but maybe...

3. When and how did we meet? not yet but I'm sure it will cum ;)

4. Do you have a crush on me? hummm... Idk, ur kinda cute, specially in that mirror pose ;)

5. Would you kiss me? absolutely!

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. da lingerie chick

7. Describe me in one word. hidden freak (oups dat'z 2 wordz)

8. What was your first impression? u seem like a cool down 2 earth chica, u seem like u like 2 have fun...

9. Do you still think that way about me now? yeah...

10. What reminds you of me? ur cell phone

11. If you could give me anything what would it be? well... hummm... obvioulsy ur phone but perhaps an other copy of that cookie movie lol, I never seen it but would like 2 see it with u, alone in da dark ... followed by a very scary movie ;)

12. How well do you know me? not gud enough, but I have a feeling I will soon

13. When's the last time you saw me? I haven't yet in person... sorry

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? yeah... guess...

15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? nope I ain't got no blog... my pc is fucked so if u wanna holla back call me either normal weekdays after 6pm til 12am mtl time or this easter weekend any time between 11am to 12am...

take care,

TNT

Yes I can break his face, but what are her other courses of action? Can she go to the police (is this like a form of extortion?). He left his number, is there a way of tracking it? Small Claims court for damages? She hasn't made any moves yet.

Last edited:
I believe it is the same guy now.

His "work" phone # is 514-447-1787

PS, he's latino, last name Ortega, works in telemarketing i think.

some myspace clone site webpage he's on

http://www.rotatrixfriends.net/Da_FanTasTikz

"I Love 2 Help People Reach Their Goals,
Help People Save/Make $$$$$ @ home!!! Ask Me How!

I'm a 1/2 Peruvian 1/2 Canadian (Québecois) Born In Shebrooke , QC Canada.
My name is Inti which means The God Sun, in "Quechua" < the language of the Incas (Ancestors of the Peruvians)
"

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Alex.TNT.Ortega

He lives in Brossard.

Ok, here's what you do, try to add as many of his friends as possible, send emails to as many as you can saying how much of a cheater he is, he's cheated on his wife, has stolen property and is trying to blackmail you etc etc, im sure that'll make his life at least somewhat uncomfortable.

i think the course of action that were gonna take if the cops do nothing is that were gonna contact his wife. My GF is pretty freaked out. Says he's 30 and married to Cheryl Laforteza. If nothing is done we'll send everything to his wife.

Last edited:
i say we all harass the shit out of him lol

facebook messages
hotmail messages

and ill be sure to plaster his phone number in scummy bathroom stalls a many hehehe

i think the course of action that were gonna take if the cops do nothing is that were gonna sabotage his marriage. Says he's 30 and married to Cheryl Laforteza. I'll have my GF lead him on and when shit gets heavy, we'll find a way to send everything to his wife.

I had written a big ass paragraph only to later realise that you had already written the same basic idea.

Good luck, whatever you do. Bummer that this douche probably has copies of suggestive pics of your GF....along with whatever other info she had on there.

i think the course of action that were gonna take if the cops do nothing is that were gonna sabotage his marriage. Says he's 30 and married to Cheryl Laforteza. I'll have my GF lead him on and when shit gets heavy, we'll find a way to send everything to his wife.

omg plz do so i luv games

I am always happy to hear fellow MR guys coming through to help someone.
Good to know their exists smart guys on these forums!
Let us know what happens

He probably works at VoxData (telemarketing as mentioned prior), which is located at 1155 Metcalfe (the Sunlife Building), 18th floor, on the corner of René-Lévesque.

We have a bunch of common friends on Facebook, which are all people who I worked with at that particular company.

Hope this helps, and hope that douche is still working there, because it is a shitty place to work.

UPDATE: I've sent the wife/gf/wtv a message. I will link her to this forum afterwards so she can find out the truth of how we caught this scum. Many thanks to all those who helped :)

Last edited:
Lol i just called him from work (extension line so he cant trace me back) i scared the shit out of him hahahaha.

he was even willing to give me the cellphone back

NO FUXXING WAY! lol. In any case his wife will find everything out in due time, I've already linked her to the forum and have screen capped the actual youtube email to send to her if she needs further proof.

Back