where to buy rollerblades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron_cannibal

I'm looking for some decent rollerblades for under 100$ plus tax. I went to sports expert and the prices were way too high along with rouseau.
Anyone know where else to look? I want a pair so i can go rollerblading with my dog so she can run herself out. thanks for the help.

wal-mart / canadian tire

by the way..under 100$..its crap!

if you want good rollerblades..pay a lil more

wal-mart / canadian tire

by the way..under 100$..its crap!

if you want good rollerblades..pay a lil more

i dont mind paying a little more, but i find paying 150+ is a little much i find. it sounds really lazy, but it's pretty much so i can roll along with my dog while she runs. i want to get her a harness too and have her pull me to give her even more of a work out.

I'd probably kill myself on rollerblades, especially if I were being pulled by a dog lol.

Shop around, you might be able to get a good deal, but your best bet to get it for <100, it would probably be with a used pair.

I have to get back to rollerblading, haven't done it in over 5 years. Tried once with the dog, but he doesn't pull.

easy go to : sports aux puces on metropolitain.

CarteSAPMetro_small.jpg

5727 boul. Métropolitain est. (Voie de service - Nord)
St-Léonard, Québec
H1P 1X3
Téléphone : (514) 955-5585
Télécopieur : (514) 955-4122

They got a very large selection of used rollerblades , all sorts of brands and everything , you dont need to pay 200$ for a good pair , ive been playing rollerhockey for 4 years , and always played with 75$ k2 rollerblades with sets of great bearings.

Most of the roller there are at 50$ / 75$ and you can buy new set of wheel/bearing for cheap too

I'm looking for some decent rollerblades for under 100$ plus tax. I went to sports expert and the prices were way too high along with rouseau.
Anyone know where else to look? I want a pair so i can go rollerblading with my dog so she can run herself out. thanks for the help.

I hope u have a small dog because i'm pretty good at rollerblading (playing hockey since i'm 2 helps) I mean i can skate backward and shits but I would NEVER go rollerblade with my dog (Doberman)... Unless you rollerblade in a place where theres nobody around and no hill! I can't imagine my dog wanting to take a crap in a middle of a huge downhill... that would hurt.

I hope u have a small dog because i'm pretty good at rollerblading (playing hockey since i'm 2 helps) I mean i can skate backward and shits but I would NEVER go rollerblade with my dog (Doberman)... Unless you rollerblade in a place where theres nobody around and no hill! I can't imagine my dog wanting to take a crap in a middle of a huge downhill... that would hurt.

I've got a 50lb pit bull. I've got some nice bike paths near my place, she usually shits within 5 minutes of being outside so i'd let her get her business done first and then speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back