Photoshoot: 2010 Ford Focus RS500 Flat Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty car, but... it's a ford and it also need more power... and a turbo on will be nice too :p but i love the paint :)

? More POwer ?
Engine
2.5 liter inline-5
Aspiration
turbocharged Torque
339 lb-ft
HP
345 hp @ 6000 rpm HP
HP/Liter
138 hp per liter
0-62 mph
5.6 seconds

138HP per liter..

C awd ou fwd ??

Advanced Front Wheel Drive Chassis

A key factor in the success of the latest generation Focus RS has been its advanced front wheel drive chassis, which combines a wider track, the unique ‘RevoKnuckle’ front suspension design and a Quaife helical limited slip differential to deliver responsive steering, outstanding traction and a minimum of unwanted torque steer.

The same chassis design has proved equally effective in handling the increased torque levels of the Focus RS500, and the specification is unchanged for this application, helping to retain the same sporting and responsive dynamic character which is central to the appeal of the acclaimed standard Focus RS.

The high-performance braking system, and the 19-inch wheels and 235/35/R19 tyres, are also carried over unchanged from the standard vehicle, although red brake calipers and a dramatic black finish for the alloy wheels are unique to the RS500.
from press release

wow c'est du sérieux solide sa (L) !! Je l'adore!! Elle est tout simplement parfaite, i agree qu'elle est haute pour une sportive du genre mais c'est pas la peine de se plaindre!! L'intérieur est vraiment classe et sport en plus!

Big up to Ford. Mustang 5.0, Taurus SHO, Focus RS but why don't they sell them in NA?
They've been out for a while now, what's the difference with this one? Just the color?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zyDQ-_wYKY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zyDQ-_wYKY[/ame]

Last edited:
Damn, that thing looks pretty good.. for a Ford! Honestly, seems like they're putting alot of work into their new generation of cars.. I kinda find it looks like a new STI.

Tout le char et la ceinture de ciasse sont trop haut, c'est pas juste une drop qui faut. Faudrait genre scirocco par rapport à la golf.

Tas oublie de parler des roues. Sont bin trop grosses pour la classe du vehicule voyons. Du 13" avec du 85 de sidewall c'est tout ce qui est necessaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back