Concordia electives - s10/f10/w11

I <3 Euro

Banned
Any electives which concist of MCQ exams ONLY, and maybe an in-class assignment or easy quizzes here and there (ie: EXCI251)???

290 is a prerequiste for 291, and apparently they dont count my desc200 as inte290, how gay is that

i went over the 700 pages of the UG calendar and now i have to choose 4 out of the below electives, your input would be appreciated:

span201 (spanish - intro1)
mchi205 (chinese)
phil201 (philo... MR hotbox?)
ahsc242 (apparently easy 3 yrs ago.. is it still?)
fmst200 (film)
eamt203 (digital music)

exci 202, 204, and 233.. could anyone confirm that these are MCQ, and still breezy?

sorry for reviving this thread but it's relevant, since the summer semester is upon us:

For this summer I've got:
Fina 210 (online) (OL section)
Theo 206 (online) (EC section)

I'm still looking if anything better is available. Any takers? Anybody signed up for these?

By the way, I'm finishing up Fina 200 and Soci298e and my thoughts:

Fina 200: is a lot of work if you're not a business savvy student. There's a lot of reading required, the assignments aren't properly written (leaves many confused) and the TA's aren't the best. They often just refer you to use Google.

Socie298e: the class is a joke but it involves constant work. Barely any readings, a few essays, a lot of discussion board work. If you read other people's posts, you can rewrite it with your own words and boom. good grade.

By the way, it is irrelevant to tell me to use the search button, as other threads don't apply to 2010. Classes are constantly changing and there aren't many "get an A+ easily classes" anymore.

P.S. I'm an econ major student (BA)

I've heard COMM 229M is easy(Marketing Yourself), but I haven't taken it yet. I'm sure someone here can chime in...

Does anybody know if there is a problem with going over 90credits? (I.E. someone was in another faculty, transfered to JMSB, has no electives left, but would like to take some to boost the GPA). So lets say taking 3 electives and finishing with 99 credits, etc...?? I'll ask an advisor but if anyone here knows for sure that would be great..

Just a little update for those who are interested:

Theo 206: I have all answers (for both quizzes and the final) it scored me an A but another MR member got, well let's just say a worse grade. It really depends on your TA I guess, but nonetheless the class is a joke. Without the cheats it requires 5 days of work, 2 for both tests and maybe 3 for the final. With the cheats, it's about 1 days worth of work... can't complain.

Math 209 online: you can't cheat like in math 208 so you better have other ways, pm me if for help. The class is hard, but I don't regret taking it online.

Theo 206

Hey Stevester1!

I don't know if you got my message but I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to send me the answers for the final quiz and final exam by email. I have both tests this week and having extra help would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Steve

Just a little update for those who are interested:

Theo 206: I have all answers (for both quizzes and the final) it scored me an A but another MR member got, well let's just say a worse grade. It really depends on your TA I guess, but nonetheless the class is a joke. Without the cheats it requires 5 days of work, 2 for both tests and maybe 3 for the final. With the cheats, it's about 1 days worth of work... can't complain.

Math 209 online: you can't cheat like in math 208 so you better have other ways, pm me if for help. The class is hard, but I don't regret taking it online.

Back