xPJx G37 Build

Hey Nick!

Yea that WAS me at the autoworx garage! I'm going to have to go back to change my front tire since one of them is making vibration.

I'm going to sell my winter rims with Blizzaks since I will not be driving the car anymore. If you're interested let me know :)

As for the turbo, I'm going to wait to see what the FI world is offering. There's a lot of controversy going around right now with a few of the installs/installers.

:)

Finally, some install pics!!!

pic1DSC_0205.jpg

pic4DSC_0210.jpg

pic5DSC_0217.jpg

pic3DSC_0198.jpg

pic2DSC_0197.jpg

Je rajouterais un spacer de 5-10mm a l'avant et a l'arriere 10mm minimum.. Clean ride en tout cas.

Hey Nick!

Yea that WAS me at the autoworx garage! I'm going to have to go back to change my front tire since one of them is making vibration.

I'm going to sell my winter rims with Blizzaks since I will not be driving the car anymore. If you're interested let me know :)

As for the turbo, I'm going to wait to see what the FI world is offering. There's a lot of controversy going around right now with a few of the installs/installers.

Nice saw the build live :) haha and explain the turbo problme , i havent heard snythign from it, and ya I would be lol :p

p.s your ride looks sick, one word thought...lowa...lowa

Hummm... I did the turbo install all by myself and the dealer never gave me any grief when I was still under warranty, even for transmission related issues (grinded input shaft). I'm not sure why people want to wait until the warranty expiration. I guess they would not have covered any claim directly related to the turbo install. I did mine one year after purchase in 2005.

Realy... that some good news then pm PJ he will probably have a good interest in this, if it all goes well i cant wait to see it :bigup:

Thanks for the feed

nice ride, well done with quality new parts! Iv'e never heard of OurVQ (I'm often on my350z) but please post any Montreal area meets because I'm down!

nice ride, well done with quality new parts! Iv'e never heard of OurVQ (I'm often on my350z) but please post any Montreal area meets because I'm down!

OurVQ is a site I started with some people. We organize our montreal meets in there since it's we have a protected section to ourselves. Join up on there and I will add you to the MontrealVQ club list.

vossen.....

je voulais juste te dire que moi je travaille chez infiniti et j'ai déjà modifié quelque G37 dont une avec les meme Vossen que tu veux et la G37 en question est noire aussi comme la tienne !!! : ( désolé mais tu ne seras pas unique !! mais très bon choix par contre !! good luck with youre project !!

Back