homeless xj220

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB-TEAM

xj220.jpg

I noticed this sad story over on Crank and Piston the other day. This sad cat is just one (I know of another….) who is being left to die, starved of excitement or action. It had a troubled birth in Coventry, England, when originally conceived, its power was to come from a 6.2 Litre V12. By the time she entered the world, she had grown into a bit of an overweight ‘moggie’ with a turbocharged V6.

Despite this, this cat was popular and was used on the race track, winning its class at Le Mans before a technical infringement stripped it of a win, and I assume one of its lives.

Sadly, this kitty is left dying in Qatar, allegedly with just 900km on the clock. According to Crank and Piston, the previous owner never cared for him (or is it a her) had bought the car in Dubai and was last seen in Beirut.

More images of this poor kitty over at Crank and Piston.

I have cleared a space in my garage….not sure our dogs would be impressed.

Andy B

Le nombre de voiture exotique qu'il y a d'abandoner aux émirats arabe, c'est effrayant ! Je pense y aller avec une location de conteneur pour le retour :bigup:

celle la . a moins ca soit un kit

ferrari-f40-vreck.jpg

et celle la:

dscf2341oz7.jpg

La boite de Kleenex sur le dash comme si c'était une Corolla !
dscf2339ou5.jpg

dscf2335rc1.jpg

Jaguar-XJ220-neglected-4.jpg

thats sad.. They have too much money to waste. Its pathetic

La première F40 est en effet un kit. Les hub à 5 bolts et le mauvais offset du mag avant le trahissent.

suppossedy there are like tow hundred xj200 that are in a warehouse in england with 0 km on them.. people bought them and never picked them up

suppossedy there are like tow hundred xj200 that are in a warehouse in england with 0 km on them.. people bought them and never picked them up

c'est parcqu'ils ont jamais reussi a les faire starter...cetais tellement de la marde coter fiabilité ;)

^^ je pense tu marques un point.

Mais ecouter le son de celle la :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmGrQsdjYfI"]YouTube- Vector W8 Twin Turbo - Jaguar XJ220 LM[/ame]

Et puis même si tu la volerais et la ramènerait ici elle te couterais un bras quand même a remettre sur la route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back