Share something weird about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pouahahaha llaawwlll ahahah. C'est sale en criss!! Pis voir que ta girda a laisse trainer des muffins dans le lit ?!?

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

je peux faire des bulles avec ma salive.........peut importe l age ;quand quelqun me voit faire.....ils font :yikes:

When I was a child, from as young as I can remember until the age of 9 (when I moved to Canada), I used to spend several months at a time at my retired grandparents home in Italy because my mom was too young to handle children, she was in her early twenties but not mature enough and she used to beat me up for the smallest squabble.

My grandmother decided she was taking me away but my dad didn't want so I stayed with my grandparents part of the time and with my parents the rest. It was about 50/50.

But what I remember the most are interminable afternoons spent in bed, watching my grandfather sleep. I was forced to take a nap every fucking afternoon, but most days I just lied there in bed and stared at the ceiling, and listened to my grandfather snore.

You know what's really weird?

When I went back to Italy on a visit in 1996, I was chatting with my cousin who is my age and he remembers the exact same interminable afternoons.

We both laughed about it.

In my mom's defense, she became a great mom as we grew older and is now a great grandmother.

THIS IS MORE OF A CONFESSION, WHEN i WAS 15 i HAD THIS BULL HORN THE ONES IN THE CAN THAT RUN ON HELIUM, AND I COME HOME AND MY BROTHER IS USING IT (HES 2 YEARS YOUNGER) AND I WAS SO PISSED THAT I PUSHED HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND IT MADE A LOUD NOISE. I DONT REMEMBER IF HE STARTED CRYING BUT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS I WOULD BEAT ON HIM (NOTHING ABUSIVE JUST TYPICAL MEAN OLDER BROTHER) AND NOW HES LIKE HOSTILE AND SCARED OF ME. FOR EXAMPLE WHEN I WALK IN THE ROOM AND HES USING MY IPOD PLAYER HELL GET ALL NERVOUS LIKE IF IM GONNA HIT HIM. IT REALLY MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT I WANT TO BE TOWARDS HIM. I ALMOST FEEL LIKE OUR WHOLE LIFE WE WILL NEVER BE CLOSE AND TRUST EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF THAT.

At the age of 13, I had been a Baseball pitcher for 8 years already and attended every basball camp from here to Toronto. I could throw consistent 90+ mp/h fastballs. I fucking love Baseball.

back in kindergarden at our final "graduation" party, me and 2 girls sneaked in the girls bathroom and they asked me if i want to have sex, we started kissing and one of the girls started to take her clothes off, once i pulled down my panths, one of the girls asked what am i doing, i simply responded "well thats how we gonna have sex" then they all screamed and ran away to tell, got one hell of a beating from my mom that night.

You'r the teacher?

I'm a huge animal lover, mostly due to my mother's influence of owning a good 10 000 animals in my lifetime.

Once I had to put down a kitten. Its mother was ignoring it, and its cries were the most depressing, horrible shit to listen to. So I decided I had to put it out of its misery. I didn't chose wisely. I've watched my mother break the necks of chickens and other small animals to do the same, I thought I could.. it didn't work. its head went all the way around and was still crying. I tried to drown it right away, and it didn't die for at least 3 minutes.

Fuck I'm going to go get drunk, I don't know why I even tried to remember this shit.

^ It's already hard to kill an animal in this situation, messing up the job and making it longer/more painful is definitely hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back