Racer Get Together @ Perry Performance - May 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin@Perry

Shop Representative
Perry Performance – Racer Get Together 8 – 11am May 1st

Perry Performance is having a get together for all drivers to kick off the up coming season. We will have Coffee and Doughnuts for everyone to enjoy.

Get your parts before the season starts, or sign up for one of the ASE Lapping Club Events like the Time Attack on the 24th, or the Mosport Lapping Day in June.

If you haven’t renewed or signed up for the ASE Club, it would be a great idea to do it then. If you wait until the 3rd, we will be busy running the event and you might miss a session!

We are located at 2273 Boul Des Laurentides, North of the 440 in Laval.
450 – 662 – 8886

Thanks!
Alex, Carl & Kevin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perry Performance organise une réunion pour tout les pilotes avant que la saison commence. Nous servirons cafés et beignes pour tout le monde.

Venez vous enregistrés pour les évènements de lapping, comme notre première journée de Time Attack le 24 ou la journée de lapping à Mosport durant le mois de Juin.

Vous aurez aussi la chance de renouvellez votre abonnement au ASE lapping club. Si vous attendez au lundi le 3 mai, nous serons tellement occupé que vous risquez de perdre une session de lapping.

Nous sommes situés au 2273 blvd. Des laurentides, à laval.

Merci!
Alex, Carl & Kevin

Kevin, do you have any chatterbox student headsets in stock ?
If you do please keep one for me.

I am on my way to.... Tim Hortons right now!! Then I may, or may not bring them to work... I might turn around and go back home. :)

C'était ben cool de se voir toute la gang.... y'a du monde que j'avais pas vu depuis des siècles!!

Was good to see the gang again. Monday night for some reason is still too far away.

Thanks for the coffee and tracktor wheel donut.

Was nice to finally put some faces on the names... Shardik, SirCharles, Joyrider, Balck VW and Noclas Sansoucy + Vince and Roberto?!?! (I think), the guys who I discussed hill climbing with...

CARL!! Thanks for letting go of my arm before it broke... This guy twisted my arm so bad, I had but no choice to by the damned helmet... J/K.
I really enjoyed my visit to Perry, Carl was of tremendous help in choosing my helmet... Finally bought a HJC flat black helmet (YES the BMW guy chose to pay 25$ more because flat black LOOKS better LOL:thefinger)

Looking forward to see you guys on the track this summer. I can't wait to hear all the tips and advice you all have to give me...

Was happy to see how layed back and unpretentious everyone was...

I'm pretty sure we'll all be good friend by the end of summer...

Take care guys.

Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back