Audi BMW billboard wars continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC22

Legacy Member
http://jalopnik.com/5523290/bmw-slaps-audi-dealership-with-giant-billboard
audi_hong_kong_bmw.jpg

The wall above Audi of Hong Kong is so gigantic it visually consumes their dealership. BMW clearly understood that, buying the space to use for a gigantic middle finger-like billboard over their German competitor. The billboard wars just went global.

This whole tête-à-tête started last April when Audi put up a small billboard in California that said "Your move, BMW" with a picture of the Audi A4. BMW fired back with a giant picture of an M3 with the word "Checkmate" above it. Audi re-responded and that was the end of it until now.

BMW is more fun, but Audi revolutionised the automobile industry like 8 times, almost every single big-leap in automotive evolution was made by Audi

What is funny though..is that Audi is outselling BMW now for the first time ever, and it's not slowing down.

As BMW gets more sloppy and ugly, Audi and Mercedes get more sporty and sexy.

^I'll admit. Audi is upping the game tremendously with their new models. I've driven the B8 A4 2L Quattro 6 speed Manual not long ago (not the highest of the models, but amazing for an above average model). A pleasure to drive. Fun, very comfortable . I would buy one in a heartbeat (With an extended warranty of course). The new models are profoundly sexy looking.

..But I still like my Bimmers. :D

What is funny though..is that Audi is outselling BMW now for the first time ever, and it's not slowing down.

As BMW gets more sloppy and ugly, Audi and Mercedes get more sporty and sexy.

its not the end , try to read bmw history . you gonna see who is the boss.

cuz revolution of bmw was just f@cking fast .

LOL! I'm loving the billboard wars. That's rich people having a go at each other while still advertising their product, thus getting richer.

Bastards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back