U laugh U lose

xdjEe.gif

Please ban lord_galathon from this thread.

How can you be so retarded that you don't see none of your sh!t makes ppl laugh ?

You keep getting insulted everytime you post something and you don't come to a point where you ask yourself if you should at least stop posting in this thread because obviously you don't get the point at all and/or your sense of humour is somewhere close to a pile of sh!t ?

Seriously, do yourself a favor.

Please ban lord_galathon from this thread.

How can you be so retarded that you don't see none of your sh!t makes ppl laugh ?

You keep getting insulted everytime you post something and you don't come to a point where you ask yourself if you should at least stop posting in this thread because obviously you don't get the point at all and/or your sense of humour is somewhere close to a pile of sh!t ?

Seriously, do yourself a favor.

I'm not insulted. I think it's funny that I can't make the same four people laugh. Consider we have, right now 342 users browsing the Off Topic, 240 anonymous visitors and over 70.000 registered users. Consider also that most of the stuff I post here, gets great results on Twitter and has given me a pretty good Twitter followers base (I'm almost at 20.000 last time I checked) does that make me boring, or you a complete and utter fucktard?

4 people ? You mean those 70 000 registered users I guess ? Must be a typo.
None of them 70 000 users encourages you in any sort in this thread. None of them posted comments that you were funny or anything.
What part don't you understand ? That doesn't ring any bell in your head ?
If your followers on Twitter find you funny, then why the hell don't you juice up your Twitter instead of posting here where people don't give a damn about you and your suspicious sense of humour ?

If you think Lord gargaton is funny post an grape fruit ... if you think he's NOT FUNNYthen post an cucumber

lets see what fruit lord is all about ...

Back