SI 08-09 VS. CSX-S 08 VS. Lancer GTS 09 VS. Speed3 08

gtracer rips stock STis apart apparently

I'm gonna keep the SI 'till the spring and then flip it for an S2000

wow, he did a good job with his car! i wanna see it in action...

and the s2000 is a great buy, ap1 or 2?

AP1

Intake/Exhaust to start with

and then maybe

I just don't like the fact you have to go F/I to get any power from F20s :(
In that sense I much prefer the K20... bolt ons = easy power

and maybe eventually...

or keep SI and full bolt ons

or get a cheap 350z from the US and full bolt ons

i-dunno-lol.jpg

Je suis peutetre un Fanboy Honda, mais personellement je tend vers la Civic, ou meme la Csx-s, ce sont mes gouts, et on ne peut nier la fiabilité de Honda ! Bonne chance dans ton ahcat Quirck

buy a CSX S and rebadge it into Honda. Fck acura. It's a fake brand to rip off white guys who thinks their driving benz. Japan has no acura for a reason.

AP1 is a great buy because it leaves you with more pocket money for bolt-ons and F/I
AP2 is a bit nicer but of course more expensive , so expensive that you wont want to mod it.

I like the CSX-S. Leather, Nav, HID, heated seats and longer warranty are all well worth 3000$ more.

The problem is that brand new it costs 6000$ more.

If you can pick a 2007 CSX-S on the used market for 1500-2000$ more than a Civic SI, I say it's worth it.

Torque steer just kills driving pleasure in the MS3. If they made it AWD, it would of sold like crazy. Hell I would of bought one.

I like the CSX-S. Leather, Nav, HID, heated seats and longer warranty are all well worth 3000$ more.

The problem is that brand new it costs 6000$ more.

If you can pick a 2007 CSX-S on the used market for 1500-2000$ more than a Civic SI, I say it's worth it.

Torque steer just kills driving pleasure in the MS3. If they made it AWD, it would of sold like crazy. Hell I would of bought one.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true.

Achete toi un GTS 2009 S&S usagée, les prix sont bas, le char brise pas, la garantie est bonne, les assurances sont données ... quoi tu veux de plus

x3 on the Speed3 AWD. I'd rock one. Direct and cheaper competitor to the Evo and STi if they would have done that

C'est incroyable comment le monde ne connaissent pas les speed3.

Le jour que le monde vont metre leur cul dans un speed3 avec quelqu'un qui sait conduire il vont comprendre.

Un speed3 pas de luxe lol

Si pour vous le cuir et un sunroof c'est du luxe, alors un speed3 c'est pas luxueu.

Un speed3 pas fiable.

Je vais au Drag environ 30@40 fois par été dépuis que j'ai mon speed3 et la seul chose que j'ai changé sur la garantie est le support de moteur arriere.

Disont que des 60' de 1.9 avec des pneus a 14psi ca aide pas vraiment les support.

La fiabilité ca passe par le conducteur aussi.

Back