Canadian Couple Arrested At U.S. Border For Asking Questions

hahaha i wounder how bad is their airport screening officer... man, Canada is just a bunch of pussies compare to them. i'm 100% with the border gards' "stupid questions" It's not the questions that matters, it's the way we answer to those questions that gives them a clue of whom they are talking to. beleive me, there's method to their madness!
EDIT: i just listen to half way.. that dude is really dumb. he's fucking challenging the customs. hahaha he deserve to be on the black list

This is what arrogance and lack of cooperation gets you. One always needs to answer all questions politely without shenanigans.

This reminds me when I went to DC. The guy asked my friend and me how much US money we had. My friend said about 30$ and I had about 100$. The guy told us DC is pretty expensive and we didn't have enough money. I wanted to be a smart ass and tell him we were gonna use this new thing called a "credit card" but I didnt want to get into trouble so mastered a very diplomatic respond and he let us through.

About 200km further we got stopped in a road block. They were looking for illegal immigrants I think. They pretty much asked the same questions. lol

Ils m'est arrivé quelque chose de semblable... Il a prit mes clés, m'a posé pleins de questions...
Il a demandé a ma blonde 3 (TROIS) fois s'il elle allait bien... wtf, ils croyaient je l,avais enlevé ou jsais pas trop...

ma redonné les clés et m,a dit d'aller à la deuxième inspection... ils ont fouillés ma voiture avec les chiens pisteurs, j'avais pas le droit d'être présent... ils ont rien trouvé, parce que j'étais clean et je m,en allais à la plage ben tranquille, ils ont défait mon cooler, yont toute sortir, toute mis à l'envers pis ils ont laissés ca comme ca les calisses.... Esti de gang de fous...

Cuba Si.
2410364935_0558df0847.jpg

If you have to do something, or go somewhere, do whatever you need to do to just get by quickly. If you have nothing to do, but to upload some silly voice clips of you testing "officials", or even lamely fast food workers... get a life. Maybe they didn't fit the typical terrorist profile, but smugglers could be anyone.

The way I see it, they either recorded the argument and got away free and would later blog about how ridiculous custom agents are and how easy it was to [smuggle in contraband], or they would get stopped and comment about how ridiculous they agents are for 'abuse' of power.

The border guards were just following protocol. They have a job to do too. The canadian guy was just being an ass. I gotta say he did deserve it.

They asked me all sorts of weird questions at the border such as "Whats your fav class at University? Who's your fav professor?" etc.... its just to see how u react and to see if you're lying or not.

And by the way, the border agent was asking the detailed unexpected questions not because he cared, but because he most probably was reading his body language while answering the question to see if he was lying.

Honnêtement le gars l'a cherché en maudit, il a passé son temps à s'obstiner et à répondre des imbécilités, fallais qu'il s'en attende.....

I don't see anything new here. When I was much younger my dad would tell me to be quiet while passing through and to answer politely if I was asked a question. It's just common sense.

I don't see anything new here. When I was much younger my dad would tell me to be quiet while passing through and to answer politely if I was asked a question. It's just common sense.

ya man, it reminds me of a friend who insisted on passing a police officer on the highway who was cruising at 100. If you look for trouble IT WILL FIND YOU.

Strength is the ability to avoid trouble. Its common sense not to fuck with someone who can CLEARLY fuck with you much worse.

lol. My parents would tell me to pretend I was sleeping..

^ hahaha

son, if you hear strange noises coming out of mommy and daddy's room at night just pretend you're sleeping

Ils m'est arrivé quelque chose de semblable... Il a prit mes clés, m'a posé pleins de questions...
Il a demandé a ma blonde 3 (TROIS) fois s'il elle allait bien... wtf, ils croyaient je l,avais enlevé ou jsais pas trop...

ma redonné les clés et m,a dit d'aller à la deuxième inspection... ils ont fouillés ma voiture avec les chiens pisteurs, j'avais pas le droit d'être présent... ils ont rien trouvé, parce que j'étais clean et je m,en allais à la plage ben tranquille, ils ont défait mon cooler, yont toute sortir, toute mis à l'envers pis ils ont laissés ca comme ca les calisses.... Esti de gang de fous...
Moi aussi ca m'est arrive... mais j'etais pas clean haha. Y'ont rien trouve ! :yikes:

A Mon Avis, Quand t'es Pas Chez Toi Tu Fais Pas Le Clown ... Le Systeme Judiciere Au Canada Vaut Pas Une Claque, Tu Peux Te Sortir D'a Peu Pres N'impore Quelle Situation Avec De l'Argent Et Des Bons Avocats ... Ce Qui Est Pas Tout a Fais Le Cas Pour Un Canadiens Dans un Autre Pays Comme Les States Ou Cuba ...

ive never had a jackass border guard before. Plus i look like a terrorist. Most of them are nice and always joke around with you. Just answer there questions and your done with it.

sorry but they sound like fucking morons who never crossed a border before. you're at the mercy of this border agent, they wanna ask you stupid questions, just try to answer them, they're only checking for your reactions to questions and how you answer, if it's natural. should have just sucked it up like the rest of us do.

Back