blaast performance ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRO23

je voulais savoir si une membre de MR avait deja fait affaire avec blaast performance . je suis a la recherche d un turbo . puis par hassar je suis tombe sur blaastperformance.com et il vends un t3t/t4b "S" trim pour 379$! c koi la joke ? sa doit etre comme ebay j imagiine ??

50/50 chance you will get something of quality I had them rebuild a trubo and they over torqued the compressor wheel, I sent it back and he fixed it

50/50 u say that base on 1 transaction wow some ppl on MR
well its not eBay stuff they don't sell that

50/50 u say that base on 1 transaction wow some ppl on MR
well its not eBay stuff they don't sell that

Im sorry I should specify that I have had Customers that have bought stuff from Blaast and the results have been 50/50.

Specificaly this has happend twice that a customer has sent in a turbo for a rebuild by them and the turbo has came back with a diffrent compressor housing that it originaly went in there with, both were sent back and he said it was a "mistake".

I have ahd an inciodent where the turbo leaked oil into the turbine after a rebuild.

I have also had a few customers with no problems at all...

Same thing running a car at 21 psi since 3 yeah now, T3/T4 .57 trim, 360 thrust bearing , and no problem at all.

never going back there...

the rebuilted turbos sucks ass. the jobs that he makes sucks also (for the piping) he ''did'' a piping job for an mk3 supra of one of my friends and the job was all wrong.

are you talking about the black mk3 supra that didnt know that he would need a tune after changing his manifold the two turbo's the ic piping and the fmic
and then didnt even pay them for the job

I will never do business with Blaast performance again!!

Won't go over everything that happened but he's a liar

are you talking about the black mk3 supra that didnt know that he would need a tune after changing his manifold the two turbo's the ic piping and the fmic
and then didnt even pay them for the job

would you pay for a service that you didnt appreciate?

i wouldnt.

if you would, then you're just plain stupid.

He did a full manifold/turbo/downpipe with twin wastegate/screamer pipe setup on my friend's 2JZ setup and everything was excellent fab work except for the "custom" turbo, which had to be changed twice now for oil burning and premature bearing failure.

From what I see and hear, he's pretty decent but his turbo building seems to be 50/50. I bought a new GT35R from him and he gave me the best price I could find anywhere, super nice to deal with too and even offered to let me bring back my turbine housing and swap it for a different sized one if after I installed it I didn't like how it behaved.

Blaast Perfomance ? HAHAHAHA

Meme pas capable de faire des setup qui marche pis qui sont fiable. En haut de 4 cylindre demande lui en pas trop. c le seul gars qui a réussi a faire le pire manifold de 1jz de l'histoire.

Pour rebuild des turbo, yer pas mauvais C le principale gars qui rebuilt pour Garrett si je ne me trompe pas, donc souvent tu peu avoir des lucks pour des turbos.

Bonne chance.

Moi j'lui ai acheté un GT35R Ball Bearing et je suis très satisfait, le service de Guillaume est bon j'ai vraiment rien à dire de mauvais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back