another weird thread no one will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

euro dubber

Banned
i believe theres something in the world for everyone to liberate them/ to liberate them in the sense of all their years of hiding behind their emotional masks are freed and opened their true selves up and lets them be who they really are despite the fact that this is usually not how they would usually act but conversely how they think. some people say about love "theres someone out ther perfect for you" dont you think the same should go for a mental and emotional liberator, something to free them from their mental chains and shackles that they finally break free from now allowing to do and say and think the way they should despite social norms and borders and limits? such as a spiritual awakening, thoughts they had never had before yet somehow seem so familiar that can possibly change their lives...

discuss

I memorize lines from The Fast & The Furious, hopefully I'll be able to use them one day too...

"Dude, I almost had you!" :cool:

Nah... I already finished my homework! Actually I haven't started but you get my point...

some people say about love "theres someone out ther perfect for you"

Have you notice that this can't be true? Why? not because of some weird faith or something but something else.

All our world is base on balance, take for example the animal kingdom. Say there's like a pack of deers, everyone knows here that sooner or later, not all of them will make it alive next year. Why, because there's a predator that's going to eat it. So nature has to balance the population of every species. Too many deers is no good, too little deers is no good to. So in the end, it all evens out, some of the deers must die to even it out.

And how can this be applied to love, there must be a balance, so not everyone will find there perfect match out there. It's sad to say, but it's the truth, a lot of people will never find that perfect match. It is not possible that everyone on this planet will find that perfect person because it won't balance out.

It's the same thing with your life, some will do good, some will fail. We are always told since we were young that we will have a great future and have a great life, but not everyone will be able to succeed in there life.

So in the end, there is always a quantity of people who have to fail to let another people to prevail. Because nature is all about balance.

I know alot of people don't want to believe this, but I think this is sadly true.

Sorry, I think I didn't answer your question but I had to share some thoughts.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Twitch
And how can this be applied to love, there must be a balance, so not everyone will find there perfect match out there. It's sad to say, but it's the truth, a lot of people will never find that perfect match. It is not possible that everyone on this planet will find that perfect person because it won't balance out.
Does that mean I will or will not get Laurie???

Originally posted by Munchy
I memorize lines from The Fast & The Furious, hopefully I'll be able to use them one day too...

"Dude, I almost had you!" :cool:
And i memorize lines from Spaceballs
"I said across her nose, not up it!"

thanks twitch for a serious response, but i didnt want a defenite response only opinions, i believe theres no right answers to anything just choice and opinion, liek i said in my other thread nothing is defenite everything is grey matter not black or white

and i memorize lines from dumb and dumber...

"hey! i guess there right! Senior Citizens, although slow and dangerous at the wheel, can still sereva purpose! I'll be right back! Don't go dying on me now!"

thus people seek the answer in God/Religion? perhaps our life is nothing but a long journey to discover the very purpose of our own existence, if not maybe to seek, what you mentioned ' that one thing that liberates us' ?

Originally posted by D_Accord
thus people seek the answer in God/Religion? perhaps our life is nothing but a long journey to discover the very purpose of our own existence, if not maybe to seek, what you mentioned ' that one thing that liberates us' ?

i agree with that !

Originally posted by Twitch
So nature has to balance the population of every species. Too many deers is no good, too little deers is no good to. So in the end, it all evens out, some of the deers must die to even it out.

Ummm, nooo. If that were the case, there would never be any extinctions of animals. And havent you ever heard of overpopulation of some species (i.e. rabits, locusts, mice)?

Euro dubber, are you trying to tell us that you are comming out of the closet?

Hahaha, ok if not, then its called growing up. Eventualy, most people learn not to give a **** about what others think, and just be themselves.

Originally posted by D_Accord

i disagree, im 16 and ive known the meaning of life for a while now. ive drifted away from organized religion not really because i dont believe some of the stuff but i dont think that millions of peoples mindsets and beliefs can be the same, which is why i like the concept of buddhism, find your own way of life and make your ego disappear to achieve this zen like state where youre untouchable. to quote bob marley: "if you are smart and know what your life is worth, you will find your own on earth"
i think that was bob... :dunno:

Originally posted by Br0kWRX
Ummm, nooo. If that were the case, there would never be any extinctions of animals. And havent you ever heard of overpopulation of some species (i.e. rabits, locusts, mice)?

Euro dubber, are you trying to tell us that you are comming out of the closet?

Hahaha, ok if not, then its called growing up. Eventualy, most people learn not to give a **** about what others think, and just be themselves.

:rolleyes:

its not that i DONT think that, but ive talked to a few people about stuff liek this and no one thinks like i do and has the same thoughts about stuff like this... but i really do think there is something out there for everyone, some meditate, some camp out in nature etc.

heres the full marley quote guys:

"Most people think great God will come from the sky
Take away ev'rything, and make ev'rybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You would look for yours on earth
And now you see the light
You stand up for your right, yeah!"

now thats some deep ish right there :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back