Need your opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman88

Hey guys I wanna get ur opinion on these wheels i picked up for a great price. They are 17'' TT wheels and the mags and tires are in great shape. It was a quick solution to getting summer tires lol. It really needs a drop and that will be coming soon! I'd rather spend my money on a better suspension set up rather than buying better wheels, so let me know how she looks so far.

Thx!

jax3br.jpg

2iua1d.jpg

21y15h.jpg

Also i am running 12mm spacers in the back, when im dropped i'll probably go bigger. U think 20mm is too much?

I'm running 17mm spacers on the back with stock suspension. If I was dropped, i'm pretty sure it would rub.

ya well the 12's arent so bad, maybe 15mm would be good. But I have to drop it first then we'll see.

ya the spacers im not too worried about now, its more the mags and how they look on the car.

lol james i think looks like a jeep :p
you know how i like them...
SLAMMED !!!!!
jk jk looks clean... 12 mm is the best choice ! believe me , i call MYSELF mk4 stance king muahahhaha

12 mm is the best choice ! believe me , i call MYSELF mk4 stance king muahahhaha

I should be dropping it soon! 12mm? u'll have to see it in person, i don't think they come out enough. When its dropped u'll have to check it out mr. stance king! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back