waterproof watches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyRyder

im near downtown (st-leonard) i need a decent waterproof watch, somthing that can go with anything... ill be on the beach most of the time i dont want to spend too too much either. any suggestions on places that have or brand names?

nimporte quoi de asser bon a resister leau.. je ne fais pas de plonger. et faut que sa daire un peu classe si possible... any stores around downtown?

asteur la plupart des montres sont 50 m proof vrai ou pas sa doit pas deranger de les mouiller un peu

moi jai une police comme celle la et elle va dans l'eau aucune buée et sa se trouve dans la plupart des bijouteries dans les 300$ environs

À peu près n'importe quelle montre dans n'importe quel magasin répond à tes critères... On peut pas te conseiller plus que ça!! Juste les montres fake rolex à 10$ à New-York sont pas waterproof, pis même encore!

La question serait plus de savoir quels sont les montres qui ne sont pas waterproof. Tant que tu appuis pas sur les boutons quand tu est sous l'eau il n'y a pas de problème. Les montres que tu peux appuyer même sous l'eau sont généralement spécifiquement conçus pour la plongé sous-marine.

budget?

If you want something cheap, just to to Walmart, they have loads of watches. Some of the new Timex's are quite nice.

M.

G-7710C-4.jpg

I went to the bay fairview to get this, they didnt have it, and they didnt even help me lol

going to the bay downtown tomorrow to buy it if they have it

I think many are confusing water resistant with waterproof. They are very different things.

I think he wants a watch he can swim with.

Most Timex and Casio electronic watches will do the job, especially in the 50$+ range. For ~100$ you can get a waterproof Timex or Casio that are no electronic, even real Chronographs.

Now, if you want something classy and maybe more of a brand name, you'll have to spend a lot more than that.

Certain Seiko, Citizen will do the job in the 250+ range.

If you want swiss, I think some Swatch models are waterproof and if not you should go with a lower end Tissot or Swiss Army.

But all the time mention that you want to swim with it not just wash your hands or take a shower (for some, even a shower can create problems)

I think many are confusing water resistant with waterproof. They are very different things.

BINGO !
Waterproof = Big$$$$

The cheapest waterproof watch off my head is the Marathon SAR for around $600usd, good luck finding it locally ...LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back