You Are Mere Cattles

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdT

...for slaughter !

Finally someone that has my views and made a video about it !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSPniMUxays"]YouTube- The Money That Is Sold Abroad Is You!.MP4[/ame]

Damn was hoping for a whole movie or something, That's all we are man, Fucking cattle for corruption.

I sometimes worry about it but honestly I've pretty much given up on it, There's really nothing we can do it's been going on for the last 150 years or so, We all end up in the same place when we die so might as well enjoy the life we have worry free.

Damn was hoping for a whole movie or something, That's all we are man, Fucking cattle for corruption.

I sometimes worry about it but honestly I've pretty much given up on it, There's really nothing we can do it's been going on for the last 150 years or so, We all end up in the same place when we die so might as well enjoy the life we have worry free.
:cry:

*tu*

He starts off by saying that people who lie use big words and vague phrasing.....and he goes on to use big words and vague phrasing....

A successful country makes money. He acts like all countries have no money. The taxes we pay go to the government, which means they have money.

I agree that our politicians are full of shit and we are stupid for thinking otherwise, but this guy is full of shit to.

shangtsung.jpg

your soul is mine

He starts off by saying that people who lie use big words and vague phrasing.....and he goes on to use big words and vague phrasing....

A successful country makes money. He acts like all countries have no money. The taxes we pay go to the government, which means they have money.

I agree that our politicians are full of shit and we are stupid for thinking otherwise, but this guy is full of shit to.

I think you are missing the point !

The government has money because it has us, you were "branded" the second you were born with a birth certificate and number, just like a cattle farmer is doing good because he has a herd of healthy cattle which can be sold for its milk and meat !

Ever wonder why our government what the population to grow and pay baby bonuses ?

The UK was able to pay the US back after WWII by guaranteeing them by allotting 30% of its population taxes for debt repayment. The population was used a collateral !

If the US can't repay it's debt to China in the next little while, Chinese soldiers will not come to the US and take everyone away to work in the coal mines.

Just so you know, they pay taxes in China to.

Yeah but the argument they make I think is that part of our taxes are used to repay the interest on debts we didn't incur freely and by our own choice.

I don't mind paying interest on the debt for my car, my house, they were my choices.

However I didn't CHOOSE to build (an example) the olympic stadium, the highway system or the railway.

I certainly didn't choose to subcontract it all to foreign countries either.

In Canada we're a little better off than the US because for one thing we have less debt (although we have less people to pay taxes we do pay more taxes than the Americans) but also we have less spending.

How much did the US have to borrow to sustain this absurd war we're not sure against who they're even fighting? I know Canadia is also part of the war but we have much less military involved.

In a way I agree with the author, I don't want to but I do.

Yeah but the argument they make I think is that part of our taxes are used to repay the interest on debts we didn't incur freely and by our own choice.

I don't mind paying interest on the debt for my car, my house, they were my choices.

However I didn't CHOOSE to build (an example) the olympic stadium, the highway system or the railway.

I certainly didn't choose to subcontract it all to foreign countries either.

In Canada we're a little better off than the US because for one thing we have less debt (although we have less people to pay taxes we do pay more taxes than the Americans) but also we have less spending.

How much did the US have to borrow to sustain this absurd war we're not sure against who they're even fighting? I know Canadia is also part of the war but we have much less military involved.

In a way I agree with the author, I don't want to but I do.

+1 dude, I never chose to become a legal fiction/corporation for the "Government" to literally own me, There's SOOO MUCH taxation that there's no reason why we're still in debt, The government makes billions and billions each and every year off of us and they don't do anything sufficient with it.

There is NO reason why we need to be taxed on noisy mufflers and lowered cars, Taxed on having a garage sale(I had a garage sale last weekend and was irate at the fact they charge $20 for the "License" to sell stuff off my own property and I had to pay an extra $15 for "Signs" they make so I can put them up because they don't "Allow" people to make their own signs.

Taxed on this and that and those and everything!

While I will say I don't mind getting taxed on gas for road repairs - I don't like the idea of getting taxed for having a modified car, That's disgusting. As if they don't make enough money off the license/registration/gas etc...

Corruption, That's all it is... Eventually I hope it's going to go into the fucking gutter and they'll suffer a horrible afterlife but c'est la vie... It's just the way it is.

Jordan is the expert on this subject !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23fvn59F3gs"]YouTube- Two Laws[/ame]

If the US can't repay it's debt to China in the next little while, Chinese soldiers will not come to the US and take everyone away to work in the coal mines.

Just so you know, they pay taxes in China to.

Not really, all the US has to do is allot a percentage of it's population for debt repayment which I am sure is already the case as "Eminent Domain" which is property first and then human resources.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1wS0_blGAw"]YouTube- Eminent Domain: Are you next?[/ame]

Last edited:
Can anybody actually verify what the fat man is saying with the NYSE and the US birth certificate number?

Damn that's nice of you to remember him as the fat man, Awesome.

Seriously though - It's real shit, Verified, Tried and people have been successful with it.

Robert Arthur Menard has created an entire society devoted to becoming a free man on the land -

www.worldfreemansociety.org

I think the biggest problem with trying to go to an IRS and get money out of your security bond is all money has a lien on it, Even money you make doing slave labour, Anything you've ever bought with cold hard paper cash can be taken away at literally anytime and there's jack shit you can do about it(Nice government eh?)

I think you are missing the point !

The government has money because it has us, you were "branded" the second you were born with a birth certificate and number, just like a cattle farmer is doing good because he has a herd of healthy cattle which can be sold for its milk and meat !

Ever wonder why our government what the population to grow and pay baby bonuses ?

The UK was able to pay the US back after WWII by guaranteeing them by allotting 30% of its population taxes for debt repayment. The population was used a collateral !

So?

What do you propose? Replace government with anarchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back