You Are Mere Cattles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our income tax goes directly to our national debt with the IMF.

Now every other tax, That's what troubles me, We get taxed on gas, License registration, Car registration, Pay to take pics, Pay to take all the tests etc... Yet we have some of the worst roads in the world... Pretty interesting don't you think?

The NWO Wants to tax our air that we breath too... Now That's just fucked up. They also want to tax us with how much garbage and recyclable stuff we "distribute" to them. They want to tax us on just about anything and everything they can, Watch them start taxing us on food, How much we piss and shit, How much we fart, How much we sneeze etc... Nice eh?

You forgot the one "tax being taxed upon another tax" QST(7.5%) taxing the GST(5%) ! ...LoL

This is where you have been brainwashed by Hollywood and western media influenced by governments who are controlled by the elites to weaken China's progress so they can benefit !

Does China or any other nation for that matter get into Canada's affairs with Quebec's language and human rights abuses, native issues, homelessness, no justice for victims of violent crimes, corruption within our governments ?, the list is endless ! This is evident enough to conclude that western governments forced by corporate elites is trying to stir up shit by trying to come up with issues that in any other circumstances is none of their fucking business !

How can Tibet and Taiwan which are parts of China for hundreds and if not thousands of years be used as a bargaining chip ?

If you take Taiwan for example and the KMT's exile there since 1949, it would be equivalent of the Parti Quebecois hijacking the province of Quebec from the rest of Canada and then having the USA protecting it from Ottawa from taking it back ! ...can we says thugs ? ...LoL

...or western media's failure to mention that every town and city in China holds elections where its' citizens can vote for the mayor. It is only at the provincial and national levels that official are appointed by the Communist Party who themselves are elected within the party every five years. All I see with our system is that we vote on three different levels with three different levels of disconnect and three levels of corruption which equals to nothing being done !

People should know the true issues before they talk and not fabricated Hollywood agendas !

The difference is Quebec is not a recognized country. If a certain fraction of the population is unhappy about the ruling party, they should have the right to separate themselves from the country. Although I'm in no way a separatist, if a vast majority of Quebecers wants to leave Canada, they should have the right to do so.

What is fabricated about Tibet? With the same logic, we should give Manchuria back to Japan then. Maybe the former Yugoslavia should be brought back. And your reasoning would also certainly take care of the Palestine/Israel conflict while we're at it.

People change, borders change, and saying that something was 50 years ago does not justify invasion and occupation.

The difference is Quebec is not a recognized country. If a certain fraction of the population is unhappy about the ruling party, they should have the right to separate themselves from the country. Although I'm in no way a separatist, if a vast majority of Quebecers wants to leave Canada, they should have the right to do so.

What is fabricated about Tibet? With the same logic, we should give Manchuria back to Japan then. Maybe the former Yugoslavia should be brought back. And your reasoning would also certainly take care of the Palestine/Israel conflict while we're at it.

People change, borders change, and saying that something was 50 years ago does not justify invasion and occupation.

They have every right to do so, It's called GTFO - They have every right to LEAVE the LAND, Not attempt to board it up against everyone else.

As for our income tax, Maybe you're right as 100% of it doesn't go towards the national debt, There is massive corruption so yeah they probably pocket 10% or more. As for our debt being only half a billion, I don't know about that, It was over 2 trillion last year IIRC(I honestly may be wrong here)

The entire concept of an income tax is actually unlawful and unconstitutional, You don't actually have to pay an income tax, It's an "ACT" Therefore it only applies to you if you consent to it. You can work under contract and have no taxes to your income it's perfectly legal.

Have any of you even read the income tax act? I know I haven't, Hell I'm not even sure if it even exists... I've never seen it, Supposedly it's massive, 10k pages or some shit... How does something I do not understand(Nor do I stand under it) apply to me? Doesn't make sense!

...and Tibet and Taiwan is a recognized country ?, I have heard Quebec being called a nation by our clueless PM more than any of those two being called one ...LoL

You obviously don't know your world history and just jumping onto the Hollywood bandwagon like all those bohemian hippies who were influenced by the CIA while wearing made in China sneakers and jumpsuits at the demonstrations !

No one reconizes them as a country, not the USA or even the UN !

They have every right to do so, It's called GTFO - They have every right to LEAVE the LAND, Not attempt to board it up against everyone else.

As for our income tax, Maybe you're right as 100% of it doesn't go towards the national debt, There is massive corruption so yeah they probably pocket 10% or more. As for our debt being only half a billion, I don't know about that, It was over 2 trillion last year IIRC(I honestly may be wrong here)

The entire concept of an income tax is actually unlawful and unconstitutional, You don't actually have to pay an income tax, It's an "ACT" Therefore it only applies to you if you consent to it. You can work under contract and have no taxes to your income it's perfectly legal.

Have any of you even read the income tax act? I know I haven't, Hell I'm not even sure if it even exists... I've never seen it, Supposedly it's massive, 10k pages or some shit... How does something I do not understand(Nor do I stand under it) apply to me? Doesn't make sense!

If you declare yourself a "free citizen" you don't need to be pay income nor can you be arrested since only "law abiding" citizens can be arrested since you don't consent to the laws of the "corporation" which is the government in power.

...and Tibet and Taiwan is a recognized country ?, I have heard Quebec being called a nation by our clueless PM more than any of those two being called one ...LoL

You obviously don't know your world history and just jumping onto the Hollywood bandwagon like all those bohemian hippies who were influenced by the CIA while wearing made in China sneakers and jumpsuits at the demonstrations !

If you declare yourself a "free citizen" you don't need to be pay income nor can you be arrested since only "law abiding" citizens can be arrested since you don't consent to the laws of the "corporation" which is the government in power.

Yep I know :p Been studying the free man concept for roughly a year now. They don't act on you the "man" they act upon your "Person(Your legal entity/Corporation)"

www.worldfreemansociety.org

It's hard as hell to even attempt this stuff here in QC though, Especially with the language translation issues.

I laugh at the entire idea of them "Banning" importation of foreign cars. It doesn't even apply to anyone unless they "Register" their "motor vehicle"

Yep I know :p Been studying the free man concept for roughly a year now. They don't act on you the "man" they act upon your "Person(Your legal entity/Corporation)"

www.worldfreemansociety.org

It's hard as hell to even attempt this stuff here in QC though, Especially with the language translation issues.

I laugh at the entire idea of them "Banning" importation of foreign cars. It doesn't even apply to anyone unless they "Register" their "motor vehicle"

Basically you are free to import the vehicle, but can't drive it legally on corporate land since the VIN won't show up on the corporate computers so it can't be registered unless you take the VIN off another car and claim it as the new one ...LoL

Crap, this just popped into my head, our cars works as the same concept as the cattle ...holy shit !

And you've clearly been misled by your propaganda officers. According to the Cambridge dictionary (and then again, you're probably gonna tell me it's a bunch of lies made up by CIA Hollywood), a country is "an area of land that has its own government, army, etc."

As far as I'm concerned, Taiwan has its own government, its own flag, its own anthem, etc. Granted it's all under the Republic of China, not the People's Republic of China. But under the same logic, then there's only 1 Korea, not North of South. And before China invaded Tibet, wasn't Tibet proclaiming their independence? The difference in this case is that China never recognized their right to govern themselves, even though they have an identity of their own and had a government.

If Taiwan is part of China, then why is Beijing furious about the States selling weapons to Taipei?

And you've clearly been misled by your propaganda officers. According to the Cambridge dictionary (and then again, you're probably gonna tell me it's a bunch of lies made up by CIA Hollywood), a country is "an area of land that has its own government, army, etc."

As far as I'm concerned, Taiwan has its own government, its own flag, its own anthem, etc. Granted it's all under the Republic of China, not the People's Republic of China. But under the same logic, then there's only 1 Korea, not North of South. And before China invaded Tibet, wasn't Tibet proclaiming their independence? The difference in this case is that China never recognized their right to govern themselves, even though they have an identity of their own and had a government.

If Taiwan is part of China, then why is Beijing furious about the States selling weapons to Taipei?

Quebec has it own government, anthem and flag, so is it a country ?

The USA does not recognize Taiwan as a country since 1979, while it still sells weapons to them and in this case $6.4 billion dollars worth, so who are the real terrorists doing this in front of the entire world to see ? Taiwan was part of China before 1949, why isn't it now ?

...and yes you really are the product of the Hollywood bandwagon and you should join those clueless Bohemians protesting for they don't even know what nor can they even locate where Tibet or Taiwan is on the map !

Quebec has it own government, anthem and flag, so is it a country ?

The USA does not recognize Taiwan as a country since 1979, while it still sells weapons to them and in this case $6.4 billion dollars worth, so who are the real terrorists doing this in front of the entire world to see ? Taiwan was part of China before 1949, why isn't it now ?

...and yes you really are the product of the Hollywood bandwagon and you should join those clueless Bohemians protesting for they don't even know what nor can they even locate where Tibet or Taiwan is on the map !

And by that you really mean China was part of Taiwan, right?

If the USA does not recognize Taiwan as a country since 1979, the only thing that's changed is the USA's position towards it, not the state of the country itself. USA is bending to please China, nothing else.

You use words you don't even know. You have no idea what the difference between a nation and a country is. You're just happy putting a few words together and then making up a story of how either the CIA, Hollywood and/or Hippies are corrupting everyone's minds except your own. In every post you've made so far, you've rarely answered any of my arguments and instead have just written many paragraphs of pure nonsense.

And just by the way, could you please tell me what the official Quebec national anthem is, because you seem to be years ahead of me on that subject.

And by that you really mean China was part of Taiwan, right?

If the USA does not recognize Taiwan as a country since 1979, the only thing that's changed is the USA's position towards it, not the state of the country itself. USA is bending to please China, nothing else.

You use words you don't even know. You have no idea what the difference between a nation and a country is. You're just happy putting a few words together and then making up a story of how either the CIA, Hollywood and/or Hippies are corrupting everyone's minds except your own. In every post you've made so far, you've rarely answered any of my arguments and instead have just written many paragraphs of pure nonsense.

And just by the way, could you please tell me what the official Quebec national anthem is, because you seem to be years ahead of me on that subject.

LoL ...wow finally I found a KMT sympathizer on these forums. Which China are you referring to ? you just contradicted yourself !

I am not here to answer to you nor anyone else !

When a corrupted government such as the KMT just as it was then and now cannot defeat a peasant army that was 4 to 1 with much more sophisticated weaponary proves it was a "People's Revolution" just like the failure of the US in Vietnam, a people's will and determination will always triumph just like what is happening now in Afghanistan !

Common law Right to Travel - Encounter with the Police, London Ont
vid ^ no plate, no licence, Drives away after!!?!
http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=

money out of nothing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DYh8Zpkpw&playnext_from=TL&videos=3PYMT0gCu5w"]YouTube- Money - How it gets created out of thin air[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMmj6BxsSc&playnext_from=TL&videos=22znoRjNCHU"]YouTube- MONEY out of NOTHING PT 1[/ame]
-
^The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor a Reserve. Owned by a corrupt group of International Bankers, it is a privately owned monopoly, largely responsible for creating America's National Debt. It is also a parasitic and unnecessary entity that literally creates American currency out of nothing and then collects interest on the backs of taxpayers for doing so.: Corrupt Federal Reserve - Robbing Americans Since 1913

Slavery by Consent pt4 the sin
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47jqtTMkZWc&playnext_from=TL&videos=jdfrIkTM2-Q"]YouTube- Slavery by Consent Pt.4 (The SIN)[/ame]

See this is where I laugh at the idea of being free... I've read tons and watched tons of these free man on the land video's, I kinda know how a bit of it works, but then I laugh at myself and think... There's no way any of this could ever successfully work worldwide, Our population is wayyyyy too massive. This planet shouldn't have more than 100million people on it, Yet we're almost at 7 billion.

The entire idea of wiping away 80%+ of the population is one of the smartest things the government has ever thought of, We've raped this planet of resources and have almost destroyed it, We're a cancer to this planet and we all know it.
While I do agree with the world having way to many people, I don't like the idea of an NWO taking over and Literally everything being monitored. If an NWO ever did become in full effect hardcore mode I'd hope to hell they all focus on space travel, Find a new planet and completely rethink life. We need to find a different resource other than oil.

dude wut!? :yikes: thats georgia guidstone, nwo, cfr, rockafeller stuff 'maintaining humanity at under 500mill.' but guess what bigmike you are not in their club, bro. they'll go hide in their 'dumb bunkers' (search it), underground cities, while we all, or 90+%, die horribly of hemoragic pnuemonia :bigup:

we run on a system of destruction (or have), we need to learn to use things better.
farmers that tent their animals shit & capture the methane sell it to the power co, making money from shit, that then becomes hi quality fert, etc/
they started doing it with human feces in hamilton :run:

check this out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8utkoK2DhA&playnext_from=TL&videos=xZ5p6RuWY9M"]YouTube- burning sea water with radio waves[/ame]
-
-
-

ps OVERPOPULATION IS A MYTH!!!?
-
-
-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBS6f-JVvTY&playnext_from=TL&videos=OMkVEGaOnaY"]YouTube- 2.1 Kids: Stable Population[/ame]
-
-
-
how the myth started - who created the 'meme'
-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVOU5bfHrM&feature=channel"]YouTube- Overpopulation: The Making of a Myth[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back