Ce quoi le hate du camber????

Spoken like a true hater. Start by driving one around town and then you can voice your ''opinion''.

All this talk about performance handling, function and how we are ruining our vehicles compared to the motorsport standards, and you pussies can't even avoid a pothole.

Ok so I'm a hater because I know the laws of physics. Because I can tell you why that this shit is a bad Idea with solid facts. Just because I think this is some sort of stupid scam "And yes I'm entitled to my own oppinion" all of a sudden I'm a hater. Way to go Subzero, my oppinion of you has somewhat diminished. Ok, if your so damn smart and not a hater tell me why this is such an amazing idea. Lets hear your argument now that you heard mine.

Oh ya and you've never met me in real life, I don't think your in any position to tell if I can drive or not or weather I'm a pussy like your claiming.

Spoken like a true hater. Start by driving one around town and then you can voice your ''opinion''.

All this talk about performance handling, function and how we are ruining our vehicles compared to the motorsport standards, and you pussies can't even avoid a pothole.
He brings 6 good arguments and you bring "you cant avoid a pothole" ??
Way to shut up the "haterzzzzz" lol

Ok so I'm a hater because I know the laws of physics. Because I can tell you why that this shit is a bad Idea with solid facts. Just because I think this is some sort of stupid scam "And yes I'm entitled to my own oppinion" all of a sudden I'm a hater. Way to go Subzero, my oppinion of you has somewhat diminished. Ok, if your so damn smart and not a hater tell me why this is such an amazing idea. Lets hear your argument now that you heard mine.

Oh ya and you've never met me in real life, I don't think your in any position to tell if I can drive or not or weather I'm a pussy like your claiming.

I've never claimed excessive camber as being a good idea; I'm simply defending what some ignorantly call a trend, because it isn’t. The problem with the subject being argued is that everyone is taking extreme examples to justify their point. I can go on and on about why I think it's a good idea to slam a car, but at the end of the day they will always be as many examples as to why it might be a bad idea.

What most tend to overlook is that this is an esthetical modification, not meant to enhance performance. I've never to this day seen a thread on MR calling out low-riders with air ride or hydraulic setups saying they are useless and would easily be outperformed by a STi on a bumpy road.

Apples and oranges, these guys are clearly not hitting the track with their cars, but in less extreme cases, many do. Camber is a measurement that exists for a reason. Has the trend pushed beyond the acceptable limits? Some will agree some won't. But there are too many ''haters'' that are instantly bashing on cars with minor Camber and tucked rubber, and that's when I get a little edgy. A lot of work goes into these cars to make their setups work and fit the way they do, and they deserve a lot more respect.

He brings 6 good arguments and you bring "you cant avoid a pothole" ??
Way to shut up the "haterzzzzz" lol

''Good" is beyond subjective in this case. When considering a daily driver, I prefer having a stanced car that will give me a few headaches here and there than driving a 4x4 stanced like a civic. Again, my preferences which seem quite important when considering the fact I'll be the one driving the car around, not you.

No one has ever claimed stretching a 225/35 on 10" wide rim as being a performance mod, it has always been done for fitment reasons. The only party bringing motorsports into the equation (for some reason) are the ones hating on the style.

It's a daily driver, and unless it's also your weekend track car, you can negatively affect the performance all you damn want.

Hey subzero, what I was calling out earlyer were those extreme examples, I said anything with more than 3 degrees negative camber. I realize and even encourage "properly lowered" cars with good camber and suspension geometry to go with it.

Also the reason most people don't rail against low-lows is because those aren't daily drivers. Those are showcars that people wouldn't think about racing due to the effort it took to create them and the realisation that they are HEAVYLY COMPROMIZED vehicles.

Also I drive a Rally car and I can put my fist btwn the top of my tire and the fender. I love it like that since it's very comfortable and I can do inertial drifts due to the weight shift. But that's just me. By all means to each his own but this excess camber '3 degrees +' just isn't for me.

SA C LAID!!!!

33010011553_large.jpg

mais faut etre attardé en tabarnak pour dire que sa c laid

pink_s132.jpg

c comme avec toutes les modes quon a eu dans le passé,

vous souvenez dans le temps, ca commencer avec les bodykits ou on changeait juste le bumper pis ctait vrm fuucking trop hot (dans ltemps la..)
a la fin ctait rendu des chars hideux fucking trop exageré (juste a penser au avalanche avec 1500 lbs de putty)

meme chose avec le hellaflush, sobre et bien executé jaime ca

mais jen vois que c criisement excessif, avec un poke de debile, des flancs a 10degres 10 degres de camber pis ca passe a .01mm des ailes, cest juste laid!!!

je suis mecanicien, jaligne des chars, pis avec des setup de meme ca perd bcp defficacité...

SA C LAID!!!!

33010011553_large.jpg

mais faut etre attardé en tabarnak pour dire que sa c laid

pink_s132.jpg

Est-ce que je suis atardé si la seul chose que j`aime est le Volant style Bateau de croisière ? Pas de farce j`ai déja emmit un commentaire dans un autre post de lover.Je suis content de voir que je suis pas le seul qui trouve achier les char qui son tomber d`un avion.

.Je suis content de voir que je suis pas le seul qui trouve achier les char qui son tomber d`un avion.

vraiment ... J'aimerais savoir d'ou vien ton vocabulaire ... parce que a chaque fois que tu utilise une pseudo expression ... je n'y comprend rien ....

par chez nous un char qui tombe d'un avion ca casse en deux mais bon on a surement pas suivi les meme cours de physique ....

Back