Are all 335 drivers like this? :p

Y'a quand même pas plus que 2 secondes de distance entre les 2 voitures...et la limite sécuritaire c'est minimum 2 secondes...donc théoriquement c'est correct...mais c'est quand même limite de l'imprudence...mais le gars de la 335 est quand même vraiment épais de s'arrêter comme ça...et belle façon d'approcher les gens!

The guy in the 335 SLAMMED on his breaks right after the curve.

The guy following had enough time to slow down. There was more than enough distance between them.

The idiot in the BMW deserves a beating for pulling that shit

Who's the bigger fag? I say it's the guy in the mazda...

Why? Because the guy in the 335 had too much of an ego to admit he was being pushed beyond his limits? He could've slowed down at any point, but he didn't. He pushed and pushed and when he got humiliated, he lost it.

Why? Because the guy in the 335 had too much of an ego to admit he was being pushed beyond his limits? He could've slowed down at any point, but he didn't. He pushed and pushed and when he got humiliated, he lost it.

No.

Because of his gay reaction. I would never let an asshole like that step on me like that!

Ouin, mais au moins son "shitbox Mazda" coute pas cher d'entretien pis est probablement aussi apte dans les courbes que le gros épais dans sa BMW.

Upon careful review of the video, the ruling on the field stands this guy is a dooch. There was atleast 3 to 4 car lengths between them and the guy in the Mazda wasn't going WOT. The guy in the bimmer was probably on the period because not only did he talk shit like a bitch he drove like one too.

Back