Deal of the year on a mazda truck!

Karl55

From a craigslist ad:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1784487701.html

200$ ,great price!

" PLZ READ WHOLE AD BEFORE RESPONDING. "

Starts weirdly...

"THIS MAZDA`B2600 RUNS GREAT HAS NO MECHANICAL ISSUES JUST 96K MILES....DONT THINK IT CAME WITH AC SYSTEM IF IT DID DOES NOT WORK ,HEATER WORKS GREAT ENGINE RUNS STRONG 4 WHEEL DRIVE WITH NICE OFFROAD AFTER MARKET RIMS AND TIRES THAT ARE WORTH $200 ON THEIR OWN..."

Good enough...smells fishy though...

"TRUCK DOES HAVE SUM HISTORY I FEEL OBLIGATED TO SHARE WITH ANY POTENTIAL BUYER....THIS TRUCK WAS INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING/ HOMICIDE A FAMILY OF THREE LOST THEIR LIVES INCLUDING A MAN,WOMAN AND A SMALL CHILD....AFTER THE SHOOTING ITS SAID THAT THE TRUCK ROLLED OFF THE ROAD INTO A LARGE WATER DRAIN DITCH WERE IT CAME TO REST ON ITS SIDE FOR THREE AND A HALF WEEKS BEFORE BEING DISCOVERED BY A PASSING BICYCLIST . THE TRUCK CLEARLY BARES THE SCARES FROM THIS INCIDENT WITH MINOR BODY DAMAGE TO THE DRIVERS SIDE ,12 NOTABLE BULLET HOLES,SHATTERED DRIVER/PASSENGER SIDE WIDOWS, SEVERELY BLOODSTAINED SEATS AND CARPET AND THE WORST OF IT WITHOUT A DOUBT IS THE ODOR OF ROTTEN FLESH I JUST CANT GET RED OF THE ODOR AND I CAN NO LONGER DEAL WITH THIS TRUCK STINKING UP MY BACK YARD. FIRST 200 OWNS IT CLEAN TITLE READY TO BE SIGNED OVER..."

GunShotCar2.jpg

Would you buy it?

Yah man! I'll bring it to the Fuzzy and be like:

" Yo girls seen my truck? Actually story short I saved a school bus full of kids who were chased by Crazy Yakuza chinese boyz. They tried to kill me with AK-47 but I somehow managed to save the kids, kill the bad guyz and have mad sex with the 23 years old sexy bus driver! I'm like that Girls! "

Yah man! I'll bring it to the Fuzzy and be like:

" Yo girls seen my truck? Actually story short I saved a school bus full of kids who were chased by Crazy Yakuza chinese boyz. They tried to kill me with AK-47 but I somehow managed to save the kids, kill the bad guyz and have mad sex with the 23 years old sexy bus driver! I'm like that Girls! "

Then the girls would say:

"hey yakuzas are japanese,you racist"

ca me fait penser au char d'un de mes amis .... maxima vga des usa qui a été légerement smasher d'un peu partout, et qui a un beau tit trou qui passe bord en bord du banc conducteur dans le haut de la poitrine ...

Back