landrover.500.jpg

3- Jaguar XK

jaguar.500.jpg

2- Mercedes-Benz

mercedes.benz.500.jpg

1- Bentley Flying Spur and Continental GT

bentley.500.jpg

Last edited:
meh i dont find that my audi key fob is anything spectacular (same as pictured)

It is built like a rock though, feels solid and is also...god knows how many times ive dropped it.

My RX-8 key fob was more on the "fabulous" side though. Credit card style with intelligent key

moi j'ai la clef Volkswagen, qui est exactement la meme que Audi et je trouve que c'est de la CALISS de marde

je la mets dans mes poches (je porte des jeans) et souvent en marchant je pese sur le piton pour ouvrir la clef... alors la clef devient enorme dans mes pantalons et on dirait que j'ai un boner de nain

j'aime ben ma clef Ford de mon police pack... une clef normale sans puce simplement marqué Ford comme dans le bon vieux temps

the bentley key is def #1! It's super heavy and feels great! on the other hand range rover key is ugly... don't understand what it's doing in the top 5

^^

indeed :)

galleryImage07.jpg

I work at a mazda dealer and these keys are FAIL! Buttons don't work properly, eat up batteries like no other and that's when the remote actually works and you don't have to use the metal key to get in...or when you didn't crush it sitting on it. They're also very large and thick so they don't feel right at all in your pocket.

On the other hand, the new keyles fobs are pretty nice and feel tough:

3490204483_3210d7674d_o.jpg

Back