Looking for a home for a Staffordshire Terrier.......HELP!

I might just do that. I'm thinking of boarding him at my g/f's mom's in Stanstead for a bit. I'm sure she' d fall for him since he's a big suck. He seems to have a runny nose so I might get him checked out once I get the go ahead. At least for the moment he'll be safe. Thanks the advice is appreciated, everyone who meets him so far likes him so it shouldn't be hard.

does he get along with your other dog does he show any aggresion? and roughly how old you think he is? I already have 2 pits let me tell you i never had better dogs in my life treated the right way these dogs are the biggest babies.

Scott he is good with my dog ( female rott/aussie cattle dog) He isnt scared or nervous around people and will approach people tail wagging. He is an am staff that is for sure.

I say 2-3 years old maybe?

Last edited:
i hope he find s a good place, id take him but i got my hands full with 2 pups and a baby on the way =(

Good man for what you did most would leave the poor dog out

no worries. He'll be in stanstead for the week, my g/f cant stop sneezing around him so at least hes safe at her moms.

Update from last night Brought him down to my g/f`s moms place for the week.
Biggest baby on the ride down slept the whole way down. Found out he likes cats and thecat does not like him. Does not like Busts of people face barked for the first time. I am asking for anyones help who knows these dogs or knows someone who could use a good friend who will do anything just to have a home. I will even offer my services to walk him if you need help.
So far I have found out about him.

- Likes other dogs (loves mine for that matter)
- Loves people (spent most of wednesday night wandering around with my neighbor meeting people celebrating the st-jean party in Mercier)
- Not scared of fireworks
- Protective: will bark if he senses people coming
- Likes car rides
- Listens very well
- Doesnt mind cats
- Does not like busts of people faces

all is good found someone who understands how much of an opportunity he is. He has found a home. Thanks to those who helped out.

good thing you did here , if he found a good house its all good ! if i was able to take it i would , but in apartement + work 7 day a week , day in week and night in weekend , dunno if i was able to take care of him proprely that why i said nothing earlier.

i keep only my fish for now for a low maintenance pet :p

Back