Looking for a home for a Staffordshire Terrier.......HELP!

Killingcivics

Found this staffordshire Terrier wandering across pie9 no tags, leash, nadda. He almost got hit by a car since he just seemed to want to wander around so I grabbed him and brought him home.

Guess that time of the year when all the scum of the earth decides to dump their pets on their own. *td*

To make a long story short he needs a home asap because I cannot keep him in my laundry room. Very calm dog, was playing around with him with a ball and he was perfectly fine with it. Doesn't mind g/f or being touched was very hungry and thirsty which leads me to wonder how long he has been running around. I will not let anyone take this dog. Meaning I don't want any backwards hat wearing yo, or anyone of the typical stereotypes often portrayed take him.

Id keep him but I already have a dog and dont have the space for him

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

IMG_3384-1.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5752.jpg

So far I have found out about him.

- Likes other dogs (loves mine for that matter)
- Loves people (spent most of wednesday night wandering around with my neighbor meeting people celebrating the st-jean party in Mercier)
- Not scared of fireworks
- Protective: will bark if he senses people coming
- Likes car rides
- Listens very well
- Doesnt mind cats
- Does not like busts of people faces

Last edited:
Someone really needs to keep him for life.

I got one,same type.

They love sleeping under bedcovers,they overheat fast,get cold fast..these dogs are so versatile and not demanding.Very intelligent too..faithful and etc.Big appetite,real couch potatoes with short boosts of energy.

Sorry for not being able to take him,already got a 4th one and 7 cats..

Someone needs to take him,they're really faithful dogs once they like you.Mine just follows me everywhere and never ever makes a single sound.SUper small too they're like 30 centimeters high.

What's up with his dogtags?

I sent an email to an add saying she lost her male pitbull..brindle color.We'll see.

How can people lose their animal like this :angry:

Btw if anyone wants to reach me

514-699-0930

Adrian

I seriously dont want to go to the spca since they would prolly put him down and he is too nice to do that too.

Seriously , much respect for what you did there... Hope you find a good home for this dog..

Have a good one!

You should inform the SPCA though, having lost animals before it's the first place we called.

20 years ago my wife's Pomeranian (horrible dog, meanest son of a bitch I've ever known) got spooked by some kids playing with firecrackers and ran away from her parents yard in Dollard. It was picked up by the DDO security on Saint John's boulevard and within an hour or so it was already at the SPCA.

You should inform the SPCA though, having lost animals before it's the first place we called.

20 years ago my wife's Pomeranian (horrible dog, meanest son of a bitch I've ever known) got spooked by some kids playing with firecrackers and ran away from her parents yard in Dollard. It was picked up by the DDO security on Saint John's boulevard and within an hour or so it was already at the SPCA.

no leash, he was starving kind of skinny in the middle of st-michel...my confidence does not abound there. Plus bringing him to the spca = death sentence for a staffordshire terrier because idiots own dogs and bring them a bad rep. I will try to contact them to ask but....you understand where I am coming from there. Not to mention he isnt fixed...

yea I agree... We found a pitbull mix last summer and we told the SPCA we're not giving him to them but if anyone calls about a lost dog we'll give him back to them. We emailed them pics and the owners claimed him by the next day and picked the dog up at our house.

Could just be another story of a dog getting out through the backyard.

lol ya tellement une grosse tete par rapport au reste de son corp... mais bon ca fait tout son charme

très bon move de ta part Adrian

bonne chance pour lui trouver un nouveau maitre, tu mérites tout mon respect pour ce que tu as fait

I'm trying to do what I can thats all. I just hate the attitude people bring to these dogs. I have never met a gentler and more appreciative animal. He makes my dog look like an asshole haha.

Have someone interested and close by just waiting to see on how they test out with their dog.

Update no one reported him missing at the spca or berger blanc. Big surprise.... Am I the only one who likes animals more then people?

Update no one reported him missing at the spca or berger blanc. Big surprise.... Am I the only one who likes animals more then people?

Not really but Pie9 is a pretty ruthless place, animals are nothing to those guys. Anyway your a cool person for saving that dog and I hope you can find a good home for him. I wish I could adopt him but I already have a Lab.

Good luck

If you haven't already, take him to a vet to get him scanned for an RFID chip, its free and although a longshot, it could tell you right away who the owner is.

Back