News: Toyota test drivers die in LFA crash

well, im happy i drive a german car tosay the least...

and another note, i will never buy a LFA... rather have a slower R8 and live !!

Amen dude! :p I'd love to test drive cars like that... Definitely an honourable death. R.I.P to the driver but he went doing what he loved.

T-boning concrete column at 300kmh in a blazing fireball is honourable.

Driving on the wrong side of the road and crashing head onto another innocent motorist and almost killing them is not.

So a 40 000$ BMW is more safe than a 450 000$ Toyota. PLUS They were wearing helmets!!!!!!

Never ever ever again I ride in a Yaris. Too scared to die at 40 km/h

So a 40 000$ BMW is more safe than a 450 000$ Toyota. PLUS They were wearing helmets!!!!!!

Never ever ever again I ride in a Yaris. Too scared to die at 40 km/h

Sérieux c'est assez ridicule..... j'peux juste voir s'ils étaient pas attaché..... c sur ça a fesser en sale mais quand meme

Ok peut etre que c'est différent en allemagne.... mais les lignes du centre sont blanches.... c'est une route one way? Comment ils ont pu faire un face a face??

Pas de lignes jaunes sur la plupart des routes européennes. cette couleur n'est utilisée principalement qu'en Amérique du Nord.

C'était une route à deux sens avec un long virage dans lequel la ligne pointillée indiquait que le dépassement était autorisé.

D'apres ce que j'ai compris de la vidéo, ils auraient abordé le virage trop vite et perdu le controle de la voiture.

ca devait etre la faute au tapis pogner sous la pedale de gaz ;)

les gars dans le Lexus se sont suicider
lol
il se sont fait laver par une hyundai Equus v8
alors trop honteux ils ont commis le suicide

accelerator pedal stuck maybe?

Wow ket j'ai jamais vu des gens aussi imbecile que vous. Grow up dumb kids stop trying to be funny. Next time you'll die in a car accident i'll just laugh my ass out.

so wait, in germany, you drive on the right side or the left side?

obviously lexus drivers didn't survive. look at the amount of airbag in the bm and in the lexus.

what i don't understand is, why the heck would to test a machine like that on a public road..

It's a 3 serie I think, not a 5 (unless it's the f10 maybe). And safety is not really about how bad the car look after the crash, but how well the car did absorb the impact (and the airbags probably). If the car didn't bend, the driver would get all the impact and die for sure even at "low" speeds. Still a bit disapointing, for such an expensive and fast car.

Back