Ford Pick-up

you mean the rear differential?

because the transfer case is approx in the center of the truck, tucked real high...

Dans le cas d'un solid axle(f350) oui.
Mais pour les suspension indépendante en avant (f150): c'est le cross member.

Dans la plupart des cas: le transfert case doit etre descendu un peu.. mais moins que le lift nécessaire (pour pas avoir de binding dans les driving shaft.

Perso j'adore mon nouveau(pour moi) F150 07 FX2 :D
j'ai deja hate de le drop 3/5

un example:
0904tr_01_z+2007_ford_f150+right_side_angle.jpg

most of the lift kits you posted are useless, look how low the transfer cases sit, all those kits do is give you the space to fit massive tires, and potentially tip over easier.

Je pense que tu as aucune idée de quoi tu parles.

Effectivement lol...Sinon siboire, y en as une gang de off roadeux qui sont dans la marde en ayant le "transfer case"(differentiel) aussi "bas"!!!....

J'en ai vu un raptor l'autre jour, ca l'air assez méchant, j'était dans le traffic sur la 10 et je lui ai demandé pourquoi il restait sur l'asphalte pis il m'a repondu que c'était pas l'envie qui lui manquais de passer dans le fosset pis de dépasser tout le monde heheh

No matter what kit you use, the axles are never going to be higher than the center of your wheels.

So according to your comment, ALL lift kits are useless.

Yeah unless you go down the road using a portal but its expensive, or you go completely custom.

Je pense que tu as aucune idée de quoi tu parles.

That's pretty funny coming from you lol :dunno:

After the first post in this thread and the one about how police states are awesome because you are "safe", I would have liked to believe that you would have grown tired of embarrassing yourself.....but no, you come out with another one....

Yeah unless you go down the road using a portal but its expensive, or you go completely custom.

That's pretty funny coming from you lol :dunno:

That's pretty funny, coming from you, thinking lower is better. Well not when you are driving offroad. Then tell me genius, how the heck am I suppose to clear 30'' tires with a stock suspension? :dunno:

That's simple, according to him, you have to have a CUSTOM lift kit. A lift kit that is pre-assembled is obviously not good, it has to be CUSTOM!

Lift your truck, fat chicks can't jump.

lol je l'ai trouvé bien drole, il fallait que je te le dis.

Nouveau 6.2 c'est de la machine, c'est la même base qui est maintenant dans la série Super Duty.

Le raptor est modifié bien sur, pis on peut pas en acheté partout des Raptor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG6b5ENtr74"]YouTube- Birdman - Always Strapped ft. Lil Wayne, Mack Maine[/ame]

I want the one at 57 sec. :D

That's pretty funny, coming from you, thinking lower is better. Well not when you are driving offroad. Then tell me genius, how the heck am I suppose to clear 30'' tires with a stock suspension? :dunno:

Your a moron man, I never said It had to be lower. I said that all these pre made lift kits leave the axles and differentials way to low to be useful off road.... Where as if you go custom you can actual lift that stuff to make it functional.

Your a moron man, I never said It had to be lower. I said that all these pre made lift kits leave the axles and differentials way to low to be useful off road.... Where as if you go custom you can actual lift that stuff to make it functional.

Dude, STFU already. You have no idea what you're talking about. When was the last time you went offroading?

There you go, below a stock JK with a 4.5'' lift kit. Clears 37'' tires and gives you enough ground clearance to tackle pretty much anything. WITH STOCK KNUCKLES AND SHACKLES.

JK.jpg

You sir, are the moron. *byewhore*

Last edited:
Dude, STFU already. You have no idea what you're talking about. When was the last time you went offroading?

There you go, below a stock JK with a 4.5'' lift kit. Clears 37'' tires and gives you enough ground clearance to tackle pretty much anything. WITH STOCK KNUCKLES AND SHACKLES.

JK.jpg

You sir, are the moron. *byewhore*

No you are a moron, that is a decent lift kit, its not just a body lift like everyone does around here.....And i go off roading at least twice a week man so I wouldn't talk buddy

No you are a moron, that is a decent lift kit, its not just a body lift like everyone does around here.....And i go off roading at least twice a week man so I wouldn't talk buddy

All the pictures posted in the first page are suspension lift kit. You can't even tell the difference between a lift kit and a body lift and you pretend doing offroad twice a week? You're a funny guy.

Et j'ai JAMAIS parlé de body lift lol. Le kit que tu vois plus haut n'est AUCUNEMENT custom, comme tu l'as mentionné plus haut. C'est vendu bolt on et ça fait sur n'importe quel Jeep de dernière génération.

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/SuspensionSystems/Product.aspx?part=re7344

Maintenant tournes toi la langue 7 fois avant de parler parce que t'a juste l'air d'un cave qui connait rien.

So you're saying that the trucks in the original post only have a body lift? HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

the height of your tires dictate the ground clearance of your differentials. you can have all the custom kits lifting you as high as you want but if your still running 33" rubber your stock diff is making ruts threw the mud under you, and guess what is gonna get you hung up....your diff, body lift kits(even though i hate them myself) give you added height to accommodate larger rubber for the added clearance you need to play with a stock suspension truck, with all that said, the only pic posted in this thread worth taking off road is the jeep, the rest are useless(IMO) show queens, to me they are like hot ass chicks with their vages welded shut, might be nice to look at but useless and tits on a shark in the real world.

ps, my last truck was a 75 f250 ford running 36" super swappers on stock suspension, cause ford knew how to make real truck back then that didn't need lift kits to run big tires.

Back