Eclipse Gts 2003 Supercharged

I remember the day when the truck came and stopped on the street. Opens the massive door, the lift goes up and he drives your car out.

Hidden inside with the ferraris.

i just imagine od reaction , he is like damnnn , i order eclipse and i recive ferrari :D:D

Thanks man,

Nah I was just embarrassed, my car was about 50 grand cheaper than any car inside the truck.

http://www.tfxinternational.com/

truckatnight01.jpg

gallery02.jpg

Amazing people, took care of everything.

-----------------------------------------------------

HKS T Adapter for HKS SSQV and How to install

So I got an HKS SSQV blow off valve and the washer/c-clamp kit, needless to say it with the shape of the BOV it wasn't easy to install.
After a few attempts, I decided to go out and get the right tool to do it, this is how it's suppose to be done:

img2019o.jpg

Simply insert the ring on to the bottom of the BOV and make sure you apply enough pressure for the BOV to sit flush on the washer.

Then use C-clamp tweezers to get the clamp in place

img2024z.jpg

Final product, with very little damage to the bov.
img2026z.jpg

Happy to see that you have other things in mind then A.J.'s gospel *tu*

Nice build! These cars are relatively rare too! Not my favourite model but good solid engine still.

Just took out the Eclipse!

I'll get more pictures but here is a few shots of the apartment block that was recently handed down to me and the car.

img2487r.jpg

img2501x.jpg

What the heck is this, I found it in the Ripp Blow off valve the HKS one simply blew off the mounting, luckily it didn't damage my hood. The hks completely through off my idle also.

img2489b.jpg

img2488k.jpg

Back