what type of dog should i buy?

RimzNThingz

So im looking for something I can train easily, something loyal and something that looks pretty aggressive n fierce... My friend has a Pitbull/Husky mix and another one has a Rottwieler n the pitbull/husky seems like a good option (if i can find another)...

I just need something that is friendly and can be around kids (2-3 years old)

any suggestions? or types to avoid?

Presa Canario

presa-canarios-midgard.jpg

presa-canario-0021.jpg

These dogs are huge
Weight:80-115 lbs

The kind of dogs you like to have on your side when fighting against someone...perfect if you often take walks at 3 am in Montreal north...

J'ai un bulldog américain et ca répond pas mal a tout tes critères.

Je suis présentement des cours de dressage avec lui et il est assez facile et comprend vite.

Sur wikipedia ca dit que ce sont des chiens pour surveiller et protéger des propriétés mais qui sont aussi très gentil avec les gens et adorent jouer avec les enfants. Je peux confirmer que le mien répond exactement a cette description.

Pour le look je dirais un mix entre pitbull et boxer, j'en ai déja confondu quelques uns. Ca dépend aussi de quel type de bulldog américain il s'agit car il y a 2 types. Un avec la face écrasé comme les petit bulldog et un autre avec la face un peu plus allongée

C'est un chien que si tu décide de bouger une journée il va te suivre sans jamais se plaindre et si un jour tu feel relaxe il va dormir toute la journée.

Pour le poids maximum je ne sais pas vraiment certain site disent 100lbs mais le père de mon chien pesait 135lbs quand j'ai été chercher le mien.

Voila une photo prise sur le net pour donner une idée du look

bouledogue-americain-9895.jpg

yeah looks nice... but is it safe around kids?

any dog is normally not violent or agressive, its' the trainer or the environment the dog was raised in. know many ppl with babies kids with pitts, n rotts thats been raised with love and care and are such lovable dogs.

of course if u have kids less that 5 yrs old and dont knwo any better and start annoying or pulling their tails, the dog will get pissed. but other than that dogs wont naturally attack a kid if the kid is not bugging the dog.

Black German Sheppard! But I must warn you, it is a lot of work.

Sparta1.jpg

sparta2.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

We have a female and she's 2 and she weighs around 65 pounds! People are often scared of her, so she's very good for protection and she's amazing with kids!

german shepard (brown black), or if you want something different, they also come in all white (imported?)

I had a german shepard/golden mix. Good large dog. Yes there was a lot of hair, but it's not bad if you do regular grooming (comb + vacuum lol). He had a hyper temper for most of his age, got really excited, yet was trained well enough to stay on our property, but sometimes we would run across the street to pee on the light pole. Out of him and his brother (which a friend had), he had less of a temper when it came to snapping, but he did snap on occasions.

Adopting isn't free like Schumy says but its A SHITLOAD cheaper then buying one from a pet store or breeder.

Less money + Save a dog in need = EPIC WIN in my book

Back