what type of dog should i buy?

any dog is normally not violent or agressive, its' the trainer or the environment the dog was raised in. know many ppl with babies kids with pitts, n rotts thats been raised with love and care and are such lovable dogs.

of course if u have kids less that 5 yrs old and dont knwo any better and start annoying or pulling their tails, the dog will get pissed. but other than that dogs wont naturally attack a kid if the kid is not bugging the dog.

yeah i kno wut u mean but its my 1st dog n all... plus like kids that are 2-5 years old wouldnt kno better n i dont want a dog that wud react badly...

"i need to have an aggressive looking dog" <-- i hate ppl doing that..what they want to prove?

my whole point of that is just cuz my place (and my store) is either empty, 1 or 2 people so id want something atleast that can look it can take on break ins or scare people if need be... having something that looks threatening can almost assure safety and make people back off...

its not that hard to understand... lol...

my whole point of that is just cuz my place (and my store) is either empty, 1 or 2 people so id want something atleast that can look it can take on break ins or scare people if need be... having something that looks threatening can almost assure safety and make people back off...

its not that hard to understand... lol...

Doberman FTW

doberman.jpg

doberman-uster-10.jpg

Doberman%20Pinscher-watermarked-1220879683.jpg

german shepherd ! , if your looking for a loyal dog & a protective dog ,that is good with kids (as long as you teach them from a young age) I have 2 male's , a 2 year old & 8 month old there GREAT dogs but like the others said there lots of work , but its ALL worth it ! if my 8 months old hears any little peep near my house he goes on guard & checks out each enterence to my house ;) and that's without any "training" , there VERY smart dogs that a pretty easy to train .

2 y/o American G.S
rrc.jpg

and the 8 month old Czech G.S (working line)
jetnew4.jpg

Last edited:
pit-bike: esque t'as des problemes avec tes 2 males? esqu'ils veulent s'entretuer?
sont-ils castrés?

:bigup: mes choix sont rottweiler
Rottweiler-picture.jpg

cane corso
10.gif

et le bulldog américain

If it's your 1st dog, Bernese Mountain Dog.
You can't go wrong with these dogs. They're so loyal and gentle. It's easy to make them learn new things but they are slow to "catch". They are not especially defense dog like german shepherd or rottweiler but they are still protective. (When it barks, people are scared lol). Oh, yeah, it's a big dog. Around 95-125 lbs. Doesn't need a lot of exercises, only a 2-3 walks by weeks.

Here's mine (almost 2 years old and 100,6 lbs):

44pe.png

43pe.png

Pictures are from last winter.

It's not an agressive looking dog but it's enough impressive to scare some people off. Those who know about dogs know that these dogs are so friendly.

Everyone will say "get a ____ (insert dog the guy owns)"...

I was about to recommend you a Labrador but if you want a guard dog... i'll recommend mine :p
A Dobberman.
That's mine below... He's very gentle but if you step on our proprerty and he doesnt recognize u, you can be sure he'll bark like crazy and make sure everyone knows you're there. That said, he's super friendly with people he knows and trust. It's a very smart dog (top 5) BUT it requires ALOT of time because they have ALOT of energy. I'm at work for summer in a different city so he lives at my dad's house and my dad doesnt have time to take care of him it sucks, i can't wait to come back and play with him again! It might not be a good idea to have a dobie as a first dog tough. Get a puppy Dobberman if you want to have him with kids, mine wasn't trained with kids so I don't let him near those since he thinks they're small toys lol

hes 1.75 years old

32535_435866561398_629076398_6141878_5438349_n.jpg

32535_435513366398_629076398_6131452_3010051_n.jpg

33401_449721206398_629076398_6543497_6853632_n.jpg

lolll ur a retard... go drive ur fuckin hyundai n get out of my thread

Actually he`s being honest because if it is your first dog and you are not familiar with dogs you might end up with a nightmare. Also if you are looking for a pit, etc for an image to project then a dog is not the best idea for you. Pitbulls especially are punished by having owners who are best described as to trying to get an image with said dog. Pits, rotts, etc do instill fear in other people but they can be harder to train and there are also legal implications as well as living accomadations seeing as many places do not allow them. Granted it might not be the best way to say it but it is honest a dog is not an image statement it is a friend and they are for life.

Not hating but trying to get you to understand what you need before you get in over your head.

Extremement docile, intelligent et vraiment facile a controler et peux très bien etre dresser de ''garde'' sans pour autant être malin.

C'est très enjoué, aime la bouette, l'eau, chassé, etc.

Personnellement c'est ma race favorite.

golden_retriever_4.jpg

Back