News: 2012 Hyundai Avante (Elantra)

infinite

Legacy Member
http://www.insideline.com/hyundai/elantra/2011/2011-hyundai-elantra-interior-revealed.html

0710avante2.jpg

0710avante.jpg

0710avante3.jpg

0710avante4.jpg

0710avante5.jpg

0710avante6.jpg

how much around is to lease an elantra again per month at like 48mth?
on the website, the price varies from 12k$ to 21k$.

seriously, fuck civic and fuck the new retarded jetta with 2.slow crap.
i'm getting this.

oh almost forgot,
haters-gonna-hate.gif

ouep, Hyundai c'est du sérieux côté look et côté fiabilité, ça c'est grandement amélioré, y reste à voir s'il peuvent créer une image aussi légendaire et à l'épeuve du salissage que Toyota :p

Getting better and better, I don't like the girl at the right side in the first pic, though lol

looks good to me, if they dont jack up the price, it will sell a lot here, even the new sonata is doing great, i see a lot of them on the roads now

how much around is to lease an elantra again per month at like 48mth?
on the website, the price varies from 12k$ to 21k$.

seriously, fuck civic and fuck the new retarded jetta with 2.slow crap.
i'm getting this.

oh almost forgot,

It's funny that you post that "haters gonna hate" .gif but at the same time your starting your thread but talking shit about the civic and jetta...haters gonna hate, eh?

Hyundai ont engagé un dessinateur de chez BMW, c'est vrai ça ? ...Si oui, ça paraît qu'ils ont changé!

They're taking the side panel lines from the Genesis Coupe and applying it to all their models. Seems like that's their signature line now.

Looks really good for an entry level car!

It's funny that you post that "haters gonna hate" .gif but at the same time your starting your thread but talking shit about the civic and jetta...haters gonna hate, eh?

oh pardon my language.

please allow me to rephrase it. forget more expensive civic and jetta with an outdated engine.
feeling better?
i didn't know prefering one car over another with concret reasons was hating.

don't worry, i prefer the honda fit over an accent. i'm sure knowing this will make you sleep better tonight.:bigup:

Dear Hyundai,

In the future, please make an effort to actually design something unique that doesn't consist of design cues stolen from other makes and models.

Thanks.

Dear Hyundai,

In the future, please make an effort to actually design something unique that doesn't consist of design cues stolen from other makes and models.

Thanks.

Seriously?

Good luck finding a design that isn't based off something else.

Welcome in 2010, there's no such thing as innovative design.

Sa me ferais un grand plaisir de rire de la geule du gars qui va acheté sa, pis qui va remettre ses couilles a hyundai lors de la livraison*td*

j'espere que tu vas rire de lui en estie, la plupart des gens qui achete la elantra sont des gens qui on rien a foutre de leur image/standing dans la societer. On un revenue moyen avec une famille et une hypotheque.

Grace a hyundai avec leur vehicule a prix resonable pour une qualiter prix tres honnete, ces gens la(a revenue moyen) on encore de l'argent pour faire des activiters en famille.

j'ai rien contre le monde qui mette leur paye dans leur paiements de voitures/assurance/entretien...mais ya les autres personnes aussi qui on besoin de compagnie comme hyundai pour leur offrir un vehicule pour se deplacer en famille sans qu'il sois casser au point de ne plus faire d'activiter familliale.

Back