Pit bull put to death after N.D.G. attack

tecom said:
You are imposing this unnecessary risk on him without his knowledge. That is quite irresponsible, negligent and stupid.

Carebear much? Gratz on hooping on the social bandwagon of "dumbing it down". At least his child will grow up to be a knowledgeable dog owners of their own.

ive had it with you dog lovers, bunch of wackos you are! you know what i see, i see humans taking care of their dogs more than their babies. fuk u

Carebear much? Gratz on hooping on the social bandwagon of "dumbing it down". At least his child will grow up to be a knowledgeable dog owners of their own.

No actually, I am one of those kids that got seriously mauled by a rottweiller when I was 10 years old (almost 100 stitches in the face). A dog I've known for 3 years prior to that accident and hung out with 50 times+. Thanks to plastic surgery, I have no visible physical scars from this event.

I also have a court case to prove this.

And you know what, these dogs had been cared for, proprely raised and had been trained. Yes my friend's family had two of them.

Also, there were absolutely no reason for the dog to bite me, again I have a court case to prove this. These dogs are just dangerous peiod. So now you have numbers + my story.

It should be considered criminally negligent to have them around kids at any time. Same goes for a loaded weapon in Canada.

Dumbing it down? Social Bandwagon? Knowledgeable dog owners? You are a moron and morons never learn. They need to be dumbed down as you so well said.

Hence, why more laws are being created everyday for people just like you.

tecom that really sucks. I actually have a male rottwieler in my house along with my 2 pits he's 7 now never shown any aggresion issues and before these dogs i had 3 rottwielers one was mistreated by her previous owner left in a back yard all the time never any affection i was iffy with her but for the years we had her we kept her away from strangers kids and so on i try to be as responsable as i can as a dog owner.

No actually, I am one of those kids that got seriously mauled by a rottweiller when I was 10 years old (almost 100 stitches in the face). A dog I've known for 3 years prior to that accident and hung out with 50 times+. Thanks to plastic surgery, I have no visible physical scars from this event.

I also have a court case to prove this.

And you know what, these dogs had been cared for, proprely raised and had been trained. Yes my friend's family had two of them.

Also, there were absolutely no reason for the dog to bite me, again I have a court case to prove this. These dogs are just dangerous peiod. So now you have numbers + my story.

It should be considered criminally negligent to have them around kids at any time. Same goes for a loaded weapon in Canada.

Dumbing it down? Social Bandwagon? Knowledgeable dog owners? You are a moron and morons never learn. They need to be dumbed down as you so well said.

Hence, why more laws are being created everyday for people just like you.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, but to say all these dogs are dangerous due to your personal experience with one single dog is a little far fetched.

ive had it with you dog lovers, bunch of wackos you are! you know what i see, i see humans taking care of their dogs more than their babies. fuk u

I dont have children yet, but when i do i will raise them and take even better care of them than i do my do.

good for you but those dog owners that I see personally, i pity their souls. please teach them a lesson or two about life.

you mean the ones that treat their dogs like children and constantly cradle them and spoil them with everything? I don't care much for those people either. I treat my dog like a dog, not a person. It's better for both parties anyways.

"After a sixth-grader was fatally mauled by at least one of his family's pit bulls"

"Denver banned pit bulls in 1989, after a minister was bitten 70 times and had both his legs broken in a pit bull attack"

"followed the fatal mauling of an Elbert County woman by three pit bulls"

From 1 news article dating back to 2005, pitbull attacks have been going on for a long time: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=823394&page=1

From a different site:

the question is why are people without pitbulls so concerened???? I'm not sticking up for the breed im sticking up for my 2 pitbulls i'll even make a video today to show you how MY pitbulls act. :)

when are people gonna understand that pitbulls are sick pieces of shit?

We're all gonna die sooner or later just stfu and let it be.Of course a big dog causes more damage than a chihuahua.

We understood long ago some humans are sick pieces of shit too.

Ban powerful cars,trains,fire because it can be dangerous,water because it can too....and food at the same time since it ''can'' carry diseases.

You're just so insecure man.

I heard a rabbit scream in the night btw..took out my sbt on a leash and it tracked down my own cat with it.

The cat dropped it,ran away so did the rabbit,took my sbt in and shared a piece of watermelon with him before going back to sleep.

As i said,powerful dogs can cause more damage,that is live,just like a barracuda attack versus a shark attack.

the question is why are people without pitbulls so concerened???? I'm not sticking up for the breed im sticking up for my 2 pitbulls i'll even make a video today to show you how MY pitbulls act. :)

Because people are scared about what they dont understand. Because idiots buy a dog based on how tough it looks and how people look at them weird. I was bit in the face at 3 years old by a shelty basicaly a mini Lassy. Do you see me leading a crusade to ban them? People can throw around stats saying whatever they want on anything.
The thing is if you check out dog bites and attacks you will find out that pitbulls get a bad rep because of their potential and because of the fucking idiot thugs who have given such a bad rep to them. ...because any of the stats I have found seem to indicate that a golden lab is more dangerous.
I own a 7 year old rott/cattledog mix who looks imposing at 75 pounds but gets offended if you yell around her.
The calmest dogs I have ever been around have been so-called dangerous ones. Aussie cattledog / pit mix, 2 120 pound dobermans, german shepherds, rotts, pits, the staff I found and the only fucking dog that ever bit me was my moms fucking shelty and I probaly deserved it. You dont blame the dog you blame the owner
There should be more measures to protect the dogs and ensure they get good homes youll see a reduction in problems.

Btw we should be exterminated too if following your logic.

Us mens,have killed ennemies for centuries,womens haven't really bassssed on statistics..and pure logic.

Gosh real killing machines,makes the pitbull seem like a fagget next to us.One bullet and its over my god we should be banned for having that much potential.

Back