Pit bull put to death after N.D.G. attack

One thing a lot of people dont seem to realize when getting a dog is that some breeds are very high energy, such as an APBT, and require lots of exercise and proper training. i got an APBT because it is an athletic dog that is very loyal to it's master and extremely affectionate. People that do not properly exercise and socially a very high energy dog are asking for disaster since a lot of frustration can build in any high energy dog. a lot of people are simply unfit to own APBTs. Is it the fault of the dog? No. Just like it's not the fault of a child if they are brought up in an abusive and neglectful home. This is what people on the "fuck pitbulls" side of the argument dont seem to want to listen to.

It's late, off to bed I go.

There again, prooving my analogy. This breed is too demanding , too complicated, and too difficult to raise properly.

RISK FACTOR.

There again, prooving my analogy. This breed is too demanding , too complicated, and too difficult to raise properly.

RISK FACTOR.

Just by shouting risk factor, your argument does not become valid. All dogs require proper training. If the breed is too demanding than some people should look at owning a different breed. This is an ownership problem, not a breed problem.

The breed is not too demanding nor is it complicated at all. The steps to train this breed are the same as any high energy breed. Speak to any professional dog trainer and they'll tell you the same.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you are too dumb to comprehend my analogy. Jeez I though a first grader was able to get it, thats why I used "tanks" and "bunnies" .

I'm not talking about rabbits or war machinery, I'm talking about dogs, stay on topic. i have also refrained from insulting you, so i ask once again to keep it polite.

We're all gonna die sooner or later just stfu and let it be.Of course a big dog causes more damage than a chihuahua.

We understood long ago some humans are sick pieces of shit too.

Ban powerful cars,trains,fire because it can be dangerous,water because it can too....and food at the same time since it ''can'' carry diseases.

You're just so insecure man.

me stfu? lol. if you think life is so insignificant than why dont you just off yourself right now you miserable pos. everything can be dangerous, but pitbulls are known to be aggresive and its been proven, its like having another unnecessary risk in the world. i hope your offspring gets his face mauled by a ''harmless'' pitbull

me stfu? lol. if you think life is so insignificant than why dont you just off yourself right now you miserable pos. everything can be dangerous, but pitbulls are known to be aggresive and its been proven, its like having another unnecessary risk in the world. i hope your offspring gets his face mauled by a ''harmless'' pitbull

Have any of you that blindly call Pit Bulls dangerous read any paper from a reputable animal behaviorist that says that they are inherently more dangerous than other breeds? If so, I would love to know from where.

The people that think pit bulls are aggressive are the same ones that refuse to do any actual reading on the subject and take hearsay and media sensationalism as fact.

Hide your kids i got a pitbull :run:

hottt004.jpg

PC290056.jpg

I have more on the camera, but that's in the car and I dont feel like going out. I'll post some more tomorrow.

This thread is fucking retarded. Dogfags and pitbull apologists in a neverending circlejerk.

If your fucking dog attacks a human being (not a trespasser) because you are incapable or unwilling to contain it, then you'll be charged with the crime.... assault, attempted murder, murder, etc.

Fair? If your fucking dog is no more dangerous than a labrador or what have you, then nothing to worry about, right?

For fuck's sake just because your pitbulls don't bite your dick and balls while licking off the peanut butter you smear there, you assume they really aren't any more dangerous than other fucking mutts. Anecdotal evidence by non pitbull fuckers would seem to indicate otherwise

This thread is fucking retarded. Dogfags and pitbull apologists in a neverending circlejerk.

If your fucking dog attacks a human being (not a trespasser) because you are incapable or unwilling to contain it, then you'll be charged with the crime.... assault, attempted murder, murder, etc.

Fair? If your fucking dog is no more dangerous than a labrador or what have you, then nothing to worry about, right?

For fuck's sake just because your pitbulls don't bite your dick and balls while licking off the peanut butter you smear there, you assume they really aren't any more dangerous than other fucking mutts.Anecdotal evidence by non pitbull fuckers would seem to indicate otherwise

I have no objection regarding responsible ownership laws that hold owners responsible for the actions of their dog regardless of breed. Quite the opposite, I highly encourage it since it yields actual results. Calgary enacted a law such as this and dog bites went down by 70% within 2 years.

Anecdotal evidence as defined by dictionary.com
non-scientific observations or studies, which do not provide proof but may assist research efforts

So you yourself have just said that the anti-pit bull side of the argument has no real proof to say pit bulls are inherently more dangerous than another breed.

And to box6x9xer, last time I weighed her she was 46lbs.

You can't *train* instinct out of these dogs.

There's a reason why we here about attacks from dogs like Rottweilers, German Shepards, Pitbulls and Dobermans. It's in their instinct to be aggressive killers, especially pitbulls their body is pretty much made to fight. If you've ever pet one they are solid muscle.

There should be very strict requirements to owning these dogs, or just not allowing them altogether.

Back