Photoshoot: Sexy ice blue 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S

the parking garage pics...is that the one on the corner of lacadie around the circle there?

edit; has all that speed jazz, centre lock wheels, and what not but the seats aren't even harness-ready....the other top end 911's have em.

Last edited:
The pictures no doubt beyond awesome but God I hate those center locking caps. They're fugly at best.

face lifted cars are 997 II

how was the transmission? was it jumpy and hard shifts when driving normal?

PDK is a sheer work of art and combined with LC on this car it is BRUTALLY fast and really unbeatable. No more manuals for me personally.

WoW! You're getting better and better by the day with your photography! And you've ALWAYS been good, so that's saying you're light years ahead of the game in our humble corner of north america.

calvaire que tu as le don de faire des photos qui sont bien remplies et qu'on doit regarder 3 ou 4 fois avant de tout voir!

GJ

It has clutchs. Welcome to 2000.

I stand corrected... what I MEANT to say was 'automated manual'. The key word there being 'automated', of course. If this car wasn't offeref in a manual tranny, I wouldn't have said anything.

The fact that it has clutches doesn't help convince me that I'm not driving an automatic transmission.

Turbo S and porsche still can't put decent seats. GTIs have better seat than 911 it's freaking ridiculous. And a turbo s with no manual tranny offered... long gone are the 993 days...

Great pictures, gay car.

Back