Another "help me choose a car" thread.

LePolak

Legacy Member
Ok, so I sold my '05 STi a few weeks ago and i'm looking for a car.

Cliffs:
- The budget is between 18-24k ish, could be more, could be less.
-the car can be winter driven, or can be stored.
-no fwd.

Cars that have gone through my mind:
-WRX265
-EVO 9
-another STi
-S60R or V70R
-G35 coupe
-S2000
-350Z
-IS300
-R32
-Cobra
-240sx kouki (SR swap of course)
-Speed3

Give suggestions, opinions, whatever you want, just help me make up my mind!:bigup:

edit: the speed3 is an exception to the no fwd rool.kthxbai.

what's important to you?

suggestion: G35 sedan 6MT, slam it, and store it in the winter.

what's important to you?

suggestion: G35 sedan 6MT, slam it, and store it in the winter.

i very very strongly considered that, it was definetely in the top 3 of that list. What really pisses me off though is that everyone has a g35, i like having cars that not many have. And the only thing stopping my from a Z is the 2 seat part, but i guess i can deal with that...

i very very strongly considered that, it was definetely in the top 3 of that list. What really pisses me off though is that everyone has a g35, i like having cars that not many have. And the only thing stopping my from a Z is the 2 seat part, but i guess i can deal with that...

I think you should nevermind the being unique thing, I do understand it but even I said fuck it. I say buy a car you'll enjoy and buy it for you, Not for anyone else And remember... While the outside of a car looks nice, You do spend 99% of your time inside it, Get an interior you're going to enjoy.

I'd say buy another STI or go G35 Sedan 6spd - And yes I did just say G35 Sedan, Not everyone has the sporty 4door and I think they look damn good even as a sedan. Besides there's no bullshit of having to drive other people around, No getting out to move the seat etc...

Take the speed3 off the list, as far as I know they're FWD.
Take the kouki off the list since you can afford something that was build in this millennium

Y'a une vraiment belle EVO 8 ou 9 rouge a vendre a St-constant sur la 132 chez lave-auto 132!! Vraiment clean....va checker ca...tu va tomber en amour avec!! :)

Back