Birdman's brandnew bugatti

PolishSausage

:run::run::run::run::run::run:

MR group buy on this?

[ame="http://vimeo.com/14062818"]BIRDMAN'S BRANDNEW BUGATTI on Vimeo[/ame]

$2.5M?

isnt MSRP $1.6M ?

and im glad he mentioned that if it wasn't the music he wouldnt ever had this much money lol

Another rich guy buying an expensive car, while not knowing anything about cars. :squintfin

What has the world come too when our heroes are scumbags, drug addicted punks, with pants around their wastes and coke in their blood.

What happened with Astronauts, scientists, Doctors...being our models and heroes,

Fuck this bullshit society.

What has the world come too when our heroes are scumbags, drug addicted punks, with pants around their wastes and coke in their blood.

What happened with Astronauts, scientists, Doctors...being our models and heroes,

Fuck this bullshit society.

Wait, what's that? Are you telling me that life is unfair? :D:p

Ok i just Wikeed Birdman... as his own record label and blablabla.

BUT STILL!! How come someone like him making more money than 99.99% of leaders in the world!

anyways. NICE CAR! All red! like the pants he his wearing below is knees.

He is rich because people buy his products, be it CDs or other things he has his hands on. People generally hate 'leaders of the world' and would not subsidize them enough to afford Bugatti's. The principle is simple.

So all you really need to do is to be ridiculously popular with a stupid gimmick and you will make MONEYS.

Another rich guy buying an expensive car, while not knowing anything about cars. :squintfin

lol, so what? it's not like he's bragging around race track with the car, he's rich, he buys expensive car just to show off...at the end of the day he don't care and probably don't know the specs of the car...so what? like I said if he was bragging around race track talking shit about how fast he goes compare to X car....now that will be a total different story.

by the way, I don't know who Birdman is...

ps: no offense

fuck those guys.

in order to be an astronaut, scientist, doctor, etc. you gotta be lucky enough to be born into a family that can afford the education.

this birdman guy started from nothing(as supposedly all rappers) and made millions. THAT takes a lot more hard work/courage.

Hes still a douche bag tho. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, so what? it's not like he's bragging around race track with the car, he's rich, he buys expensive car just to show off...at the end of the day he don't care and probably don't know the specs of the car...so what? like I said if he was bragging around race track talking shit about how fast he goes compare to X car....now that will be a total different story.

by the way, I don't know who Birdman is...

ps: no offense

Birdman is Lil Wayne's boyfriend

Weezy F BAabbyyy

fuck those guys.

in order to be an astronaut, scientist, doctor, etc. you gotta be lucky enough to be born into a family that can afford the education.

this birdman guy started from nothing(as supposedly all rappers) and made millions. THAT takes a lot more hard work/courage.

Hes still a douche bag tho. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exactly...

Whats with all the hate lol be happy for the guy he's successful

all is cash won't buy class, this dude have none

btw loll
u1_birdman.jpg

Back