Road Test: New Mustang 5.0 VS M3 by Motor Trend

La Mustang etais pas rendu suspention independante au 4 roues asteur vue que la Camaro et la Challenger le sont???

La Mustang etais pas rendu suspention independante au 4 roues asteur vue que la Camaro et la Challenger le sont???

De ma connaissance, la seule Mustang avec une suspension indépendante arrière est la Cobra R produite entre 1999 et 2001. Toutes les autres sont a essieu rigide.

De ma connaissance, la seule Mustang avec une suspension indépendante arrière est la Cobra R produite entre 1999 et 2001. Toutes les autres sont a essieu rigide.

POW !

en fait je crois que tout les cobra ont a suspension independante ...

2 voitures aux performances quasi-identiques. Mais l'une coute 35000 http://www.ford.ca/app/fo/index.do/app/fo/en/cars/mustang.do?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=cids09MS50;et l'autre 70000 http://www.bmw.ca/ca/en/insights/special_offers/special_offers9.html.

C'est juste une question de quel emballage vous plait le plus...

je pensait voir une M3 loin en avant d'une mustang mais non! la mustang nous surprendra toujours! longue vie a la mustang! :D

Qu'est qui t'a surpris auparavant avec cette voiture ?

C'est seulement maintenant, apres 45 ans d'existance que la mustang arrive à égalité avec une européenne.

Détrompes toi, j'adore certaines Mustang, mais pas pour leur performance. Plutot parce qu'elles ont de la gueule (1967, 1968, 2006 à 2008) et parce qu'elles sont abordables.

Last edited:
Now if only the could as reliable as the M# but then again since its double the price might as well buy 2 mustangs so when 1 dies you have another lol no but seriously Ford might be well on there way back into a highly dominated korean, japanese market something gm has not figured out yet but if ford fixes their reliability problems even if it costs a couple of thousand more they will dominate again. This is why i never understood why the european version of the focus was never available here.

2 voitures aux performances quasi-identiques. Mais l'une coute 35000 http://www.ford.ca/app/fo/index.do/app/fo/en/cars/mustang.do?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=cids09MS50;et l'autre 70000 http://www.bmw.ca/ca/en/insights/special_offers/special_offers9.html.

C'est juste une question de quel emballage vous plait le plus...

Qu'est qui t'a surpris auparavant avec cette voiture ?

C'est seulement maintenant, apres 45 ans d'existance que la mustang arrive à égalité avec une européenne.

Détrompes toi, j'adore certaines Mustang, mais pas pour leur performance. Plutot parce qu'elles ont de la gueule (1967, 1968, 2006 à 2008) et parce qu'elles sont abordables.

as reliable as the M? You're joking I hope. The Mustang is one of the most reliable cars on the market.

The Mustang will pass in front of the BMW when something breaks. It is just a matter of time.

Very impressed with Ford.

a mustang is more reliable than a bwm no doubt about that. more reliable than all bwm reunited

How many BMW's have you owned? I see you have a Mustang and im sure you take car of it very well, but dont judge a car without at least comparing them properly.

M@NU: "are you saying a mustang isint reliable ?"

No but I would like to see how many repairs and what was repaired in both of these cars 5 years from now. None of us can judge either of these cars reliability yet and to be honest if any of us were to buy either of these cars we would want to know that 5-6 years from now they would still run and look like the day we just bought it. (Especially the bm since it is double the price). Yes I know BMW has also had reliability issues with some of there cars but so has Ford. I always judge the reliability form what was changed and after how long. At the same time since the mustang does cost half the price if lets say the car after 5 years only has a couple problems more or less than the BMW than sure the mustang is more reliable but lets say you had to change the trann, the suspension, there's some rust on the car than you cant say its more reliable. We'll know more in a couple of years but for the price it is the best bang for the buck and I probably would buy one over the M3 but we cant say its better until a few years from now.

Imagine what you could do to the Mustang with the 25000$ you have left over....

Imagine what you could do to the old civic with the 30 000$ you have left over.

this comment is useless as you can often take a cheaper car and put money to make it perform. in the end, it's a civic, it's a mustang, it's a bMW.é. depends what you prefer.

I prefer a slower BMW M3 than a mustang than a civic.

even if the civic was faster than the ferrari and costs 100 000$ less, I'd still take the ferrari.

everytime MR compares two different cars, peopel start with the "you can put money and make it faster" argument.

in the end, most owners will put general tire son them and their cars will perform like crap. but they will still brag that a magazine had 0.01sec faster lap times with their car compared to another more expensive one.

c'est comme comparer une ferrari pis une mitsubishi evo

mettons que la evo est plus vite, on s'en sacre tu pas c'est pas du tout la meme voiture.

je suis sur que pleind e monde peuvent monter une civic aussi sinon plus vite, mais ca reste pas la meme chose.

peu importe si la mustang ou la m3 est en avant, ca reste deux voitures et deux marchés completement différentes!!!

chacun ses gouts

^ 100% d'accord ... c chacun ses gouts et quand tu peux acheter 2 mustang GT pour le prix d'une M3 .... va te chercher une Shelby GT500 et elle va te couter encore moin cher que la M3

Chez pas pk Ford sorte les mustang ek du 245 de serie.
La M3 a du 285 en arrière.Avec les meme pneus ca serait encore plus proche.

Back